TK22G2 will be released by middle of October with new production run, the following are the overview on webpage, instructions for installing are also added to TK22 web page.
- 2-axis gun stabilization in turret rotation and gun elevation.
- Fully programmable gun elevation real angle calculator allows GBS to work with different elevation setup,
- Fully programmable turret motor controller allows GBS to work with different motor/gear box setup,
- Engine deck detection, gun raise automatically when gun travels above engine deck,
- Auto reload position, Gun barrel goes to to reload position after fire, and return to last position when reload when reload time expired,
- Adjustable Engine deck level,
- Adjustable auto reload position,
- GBS unit dimensions: 20 x 16 x 3mm.
- Unified platform design, allows all existing TK20/TK22 can be shipped back to us to upgrade to TK22G2.
As TK22G2 is completed, we can now continue on our true engine sound add-on module testing and release job.
As technology keeps moving forward, after engine sound add-on module, one product I'd like to develop is a very high performance, 32-bit RISC based, universal control board for all rc models, for example, we already have gyro stabilizer technology, to make this board to support RC helicopter must be very interesting, base on the 32-bit RISC I'm evaluating, the major feature we want to achieve one this board are:
- Programmable, up to 4 channel, up to 120A current, brushed or brush-less, main propulsion motor speed control,
- Up to 16-bit audio resolution, Up to 15 audio sound track can be played at the same time, so no priority table is needed,
- Support WOT, ELMOD , BEIER and IBU sound pack format, and of course our proprietary format for best weapon, turret and elevation sound,
- Update over USB port, all are done by the host program on PC, so user don't need to copy file to SD card, remove sd card from card reader, insert sd card to control board....do this again if get some problem.
-On-line update over USB port,
- Multiple direction IR/Laser battle.
-6 axis gyro for stabilizer and navigation.
We know the market for high performance(high cost too) control board is very very small, but it must be fun to do a product like this.
Last edited by clarkmodel; 09-27-2014 at 08:19 AM.