Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

In Memory of Phil Pflueger

Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

In Memory of Phil Pflueger

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2017, 05:35 PM
ksoc

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Phil is gone and we are still talking fondly about him after all this time- what better memorial can you have?

He a was great guy to know, battling with, talking tanks, or buying parts from him.
Old 01-02-2018, 07:37 PM
yellowshaker
My Feedback: (1)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Phil, as usual during the holidays I am thinking of you. Seems that every year we lose someone and the only thing we have left are memories. Though fond they cannot replace the casual phone call or the deep conversations about our ideas for the hobby and how we can make something better. I got into this hobby and met some amazing people. I still hold many of them close to me. I have not been nearly as active in the hobby for the last couple of years, but I have still been doing some things. I finally built that Wecohe Jagdtiger we talked about. ElMod powering it and you would be proud. I had a phone call today from a customer and he asked how I got started with the ElMod system. Of course I told him about you and was pleasantly surprised that he had heard of you. He said that everyone spoke highly and he wished he could have known you. Well I knew you....and I was lucky for that. Knowing you made life better. I still hear your words. I remember those conversations about nothing and everything. You were one of those special people who had a way to touch the lives of everyone you met. You were one of the good ones among us. I was thinking of Danville and our time there. You had that M16 halftrack running circles around the tanks and blasting away. You smiled and it was obvious that you were doing what you loved with the builds. You were happy. That was contagious for everyone around you. I miss you brother. Rest well.
Old 01-09-2018, 07:49 PM
Rebellion13

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

I cannot believe it is going on 6 years since Phil's passing. Still think of him and what he brought to this hobby and what a wonderful person, who would have given his shirt off his back. Miss you brother.

Cheers,
Wade
Old 03-17-2019, 09:20 AM
HAL_HUSKER

Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts

Has finished T-34/57 with battle system by Phil - RCTW. It is developped by David Lancaster but adopted and made by Phil. This is to commemorate the good things done by the Man.
RIP...
Old 03-21-2020, 08:09 AM
HAL_HUSKER

Default Recent Update

We put "His Tank" on the special place in our small RC Tanks' museum . Phil we will never forget you!

Old 03-21-2020, 12:48 PM
Pah co chu puk

Received 143 Likes on 93 Posts

Originally Posted by HAL_HUSKER
We put "His Tank" on the special place in our small RC Tanks' museum . Phil we will never forget you!

Very nice! It is good that you all honor him that way.

The Panther he did up for me is the Queen of my collection. She is still beautiful and dangerous..

Old 03-21-2020, 01:02 PM
MAUS45

Received 38 Likes on 35 Posts

Wow, Phil was such a great person and modeler.
Old 03-21-2020, 01:57 PM
Airbrushler

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

Way to Go Guys I Think He Would be Happy Knowing what you guys are doing and what you guys think of him

Last edited by Airbrushler; 03-21-2020 at 10:43 PM.
Old 03-21-2020, 10:23 PM
HAL_HUSKER

Originally Posted by Airbrushler
Way to Go Guys I Think He Would be Happy Knowing what you guys are doing a with how you guys think of him
He knows...
The following 2 users liked this post by HAL_HUSKER:
sevoblast (03-23-2020), yellowshaker (12-23-2020)