Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

MAKO - Tamiya Battle Adapter ?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

MAKO - Tamiya Battle Adapter ?

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2012, 05:33 AM
sevoblast

Received 54 Likes on 40 Posts
Default RE: MAKO - Tamiya Battle Adapter ?

You have to be very careful when you start to battle. My first meet was summer of '03. Danville VA is rather a long drive from Florida, but I and a friend did it. And we went back for the next one, and the next, and the next....you get the idea. And one tank became two became 4 became 8.....and so on.

I recommend practice a bit before you show up for the first meet. When you get there, listen to what the 'veterans' say, and learn. Once you get the hang of it, it's a grand sport.
Old 12-05-2012, 04:38 PM
YHR

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: MAKO - Tamiya Battle Adapter ?

I am sorry for my part in this if I have come across as this being a competition between systems. I am passionate about my opinion that the standard is necessary for the hobby and the consumer. My fear is developers working in Silo's to produce systems that do not coexist with one another on a consistant level to allow fair and enjoyable play, THis would divide a very small market.

I aplogise to Freaky if I got to specific about the Mako product line. Sounds like it's developer has hopped onboard the compatibility train. This is a good thing