Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

My Bulldog build.

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2013, 08:20 PM
Love To build
My Feedback: (30)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Bulldog build.

I have torn it apart. I'm working from the top down. I designed a barrel recoil housing for a servo and a bracket for servo elevation. Styrene will be in on Monday. I purchased an Scale Aluminium Barrel for it from Axels Modellbau shop. I need to find someone to bore out the barrel to run the flash wire in. So anyone with a lathe who lives in the North Jersey area give me a shout. I want to try the machine gun mod from Clark.

I did the 360 degree mod for the turret ring. I'm using a Davids Battle system to use a 6 ch radio 2.4Ghz. I'm also using his DBU set up to try out. I also have his sound boards for now.

Once I complete those I'll will try out for a while. . The bottom half of the tank will phase two. Lower the height, Got to narrow the tracks, Reposition the road wheels. then eliminate the struts on 3rd and 4th wheels both sides. I think it will be close enough for me at that time.

I'll post the pictures when I have some completed tasks of some 3D modellimg drafts of the parts I made and as pieces are made and mounted. I'm really diggin' this hobby and will have two Shermans to work on soon. Then from there who knows.

Cheers,

Bill
Old 01-16-2013, 09:50 PM
Airbrushler

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts
Default RE: My Bulldog build.

sounds like it's going to be a cool tank share some pics when you can
Old 01-17-2013, 01:26 PM
Love To build
My Feedback: (30)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My Bulldog build.