Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

Tamiya sherman used parts.

Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Tamiya sherman used parts.

Old 03-30-2013, 07:37 PM
Love To build
My Feedback: (30)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tamiya sherman used parts.

As in all my RC hobbies there is always a grave yard of items stashed somewhere. I'm looking for a Tamiya Sherman chassis with gear boxes(with or without motors). If someone would want to sell. I am getting together parts to build a T40. Love it in WOT and what to build a IR battle version. Otherwise I'll order new chassis and gear boxes. I'm gonna use the Mato suspension, idlers and tracks. Any other comments or hints will be appreciated.

I also saw a thread on replacement upper hulls. Who are the main companies making them. I got a M4A2 early version off of ebay but it doesn't say who made it. I would like to build all the versions on the sherman and variants off the chassis.(priest would be next). Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bill
Old 03-30-2013, 08:03 PM
Martellus

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Tamiya sherman used parts.

Don't have one but good luck, would be cool to see one of those, I loved mine in wot.
Old 03-31-2013, 06:15 AM
mcovalsk

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Tamiya sherman used parts.

ORIGINAL: Love To build

I also saw a thread on replacement upper hulls. Who are the main companies making them. I got a M4A2 early version off of ebay but it doesn't say who made it. I would like to build all the versions on the sherman and variants off the chassis.(priest would be next). Any help will be appreciated.
Bill, ebay is a good source for parts from JR-RC seller at Japan, I use to get chassis and other parts from him.
15 years ago I tried to build all the Sherman versions, in 1/35 scale, I spent a lot of money over 40 kits and resin conversions just to realize that's impossible to do. I hope the following link hepls you to make short shot LOL
http://the.shadock.free.fr/sherman_minutia/index.html