Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

Tamiya King Tiger Purchase help!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Tamiya King Tiger Purchase help!

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2013, 05:05 AM
stoneenforcer
My Feedback: (23)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Tamiya King Tiger Purchase help!

ive got an original Tamiya King Tiger. Built and barely run on my tile floor for just a minute. its a shelf queen. i'd part with it for a fair offer. $

just pm me if anyone is interested
Old 04-05-2013, 06:36 AM
girltankette

AAF Tank Museum ships all items outside the US by USPS - cheaper and broker fees are also cheaper than UPS. Remember it is the country that
the shipping is going to that charges the broker and custom fees, not the shipper. Unfortunately with the way the world is and the economy - we will
see higher fees all around i the future. International shipping charges seem to be changing almost on a daily bases. We ship all over the world by
USPS usually priority mail also.

Karen/Girltankette
Old 04-05-2013, 10:58 AM
Panther F

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts

Yes! Try selling on eBay and then get to the PO! Rates are high and the rules have changed.

Karen ships fast and very well packaged too.

~ Jeff
Old 04-05-2013, 11:36 AM
Spitvalve

This is from the CBSA (Canada Border Services Agency) website concerning brokerage fees:

"Fees charged for brokerage services constitute a private business transaction between the broker and the client and are therefore not regulated by the CBSA. However, if you believe that a broker is in contravention of the Regulations or if you become aware of any situation in which an agent, who is not a licensed customs broker, is offering brokerage services, please contact the Manager, Broker Licensing and Account Security Programs."

I've received several items via UPS with no customs fees or duty owing, but there are definitely nice brokerage fees. These are set by the couriers and I'm sure for some shipments they earn their fees. For others, nope. Not trying to belabour the point, but USPS is the way to go without the additional reaming from the couriers.

Mike.
Old 04-05-2013, 01:33 PM
White Tiger88

ORIGINAL: girltankette

AAF Tank Museum ships all items outside the US by USPS - cheaper and broker fees are also cheaper than UPS. Remember it is the country that
the shipping is going to that charges the broker and custom fees, not the shipper. Unfortunately with the way the world is and the economy - we will
see higher fees all around i the future. International shipping charges seem to be changing almost on a daily bases. We ship all over the world by
USPS usually priority mail also.

Karen/Girltankette
I will keep that in mind but i have been offered a Tiger 1 for $600 within canada which might solve the 80-100 dollar shipping cost :P