RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Taigen Tanks

Old 02-26-2018, 08:44 AM
Imex-Erik

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Originally Posted by j61944 View Post
So I guess the consensus is there is no taigentanks.com discount for forum members here. Cheers
At this time no, there is already a big sale going on
RCU members can email me direct at ERIK@IMEX-Model.com and I'll see what I can do. I may not always be able to get a discount but I can usually get something for you at least. Just always make sure to leave your RCU names in the comments and say hi so I know. I do not see all the orders but I do see all notes. When one is brought to my attention it is a different story
I am starting to get back to normal speed and so a bunch of stuff will happen during the summer. Please always message me if you have questions guys, I may not be able to give a deal but I can usually at least toss something in to make your day better!

PLEASE ALSO GUYS, IF I HAVE MISSED YOU OR YOUR EMAIL SINCE AS FAR BACK AS XMAS PLEASE EMAIL ME AGAIN! I hate missing emails/calls and Xmas is so busy for me it drives me crazy. I have lots more help now with both the tanks and shipping and so you should expect the same fast shipping we have always had if not faster now as well as support picking back up too.
Old 03-01-2018, 06:00 AM
Bulldogger
My Feedback: (1)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

I can vouch for Erik, he has helped me with a Taigen tank that FedEx must have punt kicked to my door. He has answered many emails and always tries to work with you. As far as tanks go I have owned a Tamiya,a Mato and a Taigen. I only have experience with the Taigen Sherman but it is an extremely well built tank. I don't compete with it, it is just for messing around in the house and yard. It is air soft so electronics are simpler but it has been flawless and a lot of fun. I think the l metal version which is what I own is a very good deal for the cost. Is $500 cheap no but it is on the lower end of the cost range for the hobby and what a metal tank runs price wise. For the $500 I think the overall quality of the tank puts it up as a top contender. Also for those of us in the USA we have a dealer here and don't have to order everything from overseas, which in my book is a big plus. The only thing Taigen needs to do is fix there web page so all the parts are listed......