Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

San Diego Battle Day

Old 07-06-2013, 05:22 PM
mortak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default San Diego Battle Day

Get set for another tank battle!! Note: this battle will be on JULY 20!!! Saturday, same time ~9-10 ish.. Hope to see everyone there... don't forget some sunscreen... it's been toasty out there in ramona!

Pm me for direction!

David J.

Transmissions done, (KT is still out of comission...) but the Hetzer & T-34 are both now running agian. Yes, I'm bringing the girly tank... have to... I was laughing all through the build....

Also, the hetzer will be running the Clark TK20 board. I'm really impressed with these boards, and so far the only gripe I have is there might be a problem with the instructions in removing a resistor to increase the range. In the instructions they mention removing a resistor and creating a solder bridge. I believe it's a 5 ohm resister, but when I create the bridge, it kept blowing my IR emitters. I reinstalled the resistor (I have a tiny point solder iron just for these types of solder jobs....) and all is good. Not sure if this is common.. but other than that.... these Clark boards are excellent for the price.

See you all in 2 weeks! Hope ur 4th is going good.