Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

H.L Tank Suspension Screws Question

Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

H.L Tank Suspension Screws Question

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2013, 06:57 PM
George Jure

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default H.L Tank Suspension Screws Question

Hello

I am planning on some scratch building and I was wondering if anyone knows what type of threads are on the 1/16 H.L Tiger 1 screws. Especially the screws that attach the suspension arms to the lower hull and the ones that attach the road wheels to the suspension arm?

I would like to know if they are Metric OR SAS and what their size / sizes they are.

Thanks In advance for the help.

George
Old 12-01-2013, 09:46 AM
Panther G

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It seems that they may be something all un to their own. I dont think they are metric or Imperial so you may just need to do some try and fit unfortunately. If anyone has some solid info I'm sure they'll chime in as this subject has come up before so maybe do a search and you may find the answers.
Old 12-02-2013, 11:53 AM
FreakyDude

The 1/16 screws that hold the wheels to the suspension are metric and they are fine thread shoulder bolts, Guessing at the size I would think they are somewhere around 4 x .7 but that is a guess. I doubt you will find a standard size thread with the shoulder you will need.
the screws that attach the wheels to the suspension arms are or at least appear to be somewhere around 2mm and I would guess they are a medium pitch. may not help but for what it was worth
Old 12-02-2013, 02:27 PM
CHIEFSONN

It doesnt have the size,but if you need tham you can find them here at this site wwwozarmor.com under all tank replacment parts,or page two for Tiger I.hope this helps.