Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

new idea

Old 01-03-2014, 12:16 PM
rcnut9669

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new idea

hi everybody. im coming up with an idea and so far one company has told me its worthless. i know im not the only one who has problems finding a sturdy enough carrying case for a full metal tank thats not an oversized lunch pale so heres my idea and let me know if you guys think its worth producing a couple hundred. ive made a prototype garage/carrier for 1/16 scale tanks with track guides inside the box so the tank doesnt slide back and forth smashing into the walls. and 2 tow shackles to secure the front to stop it from smashing the barrel tip into the door. the door also has track guides to make sure your centered. this design is so that you can go to your rc adventure or wherever and just flip the door/ramp down, unshackle your tank, turn it on and drive it out just like the real thing! when your finished just drive it back in and secure the shackles with the chains and your good to go! ive also mounted a parts box that covers the top for spare parts, tools, receiver, ect. anyway there it is. let me know what you think. if you like the idea ill post pics