Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Eto

Hemel Hempstead,Hertfordshire, UNITED KINGDOM

Eto

Does anyone know if Bob at ETO is OK, I tried to order from him on Friday and all I have had since is a standard E-Mail acknowledgement. shaun

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    There is a thread on here, and Bob is OK.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Jarndice you may want to PM Yellowshaker, Joey, as he works with Bob. Bob has sketchy internet service right now, but he has been reporting to us via this thread.....

Heartfelt thank you from Sevastopol
    Tamiya Tiger I, Tiger II, Panther G, 3 HL Stug III G, 1 HL Panzer III M, 1 HL Jagdpanzer IV L/70, 1 R/C Armory 1/8 Tiger II

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Joe is the US contact anyway. Anything from ETO goes through Joe. He may even have what you need on hand instock already.
    Tamiya Panther G, HL/Tamiya TigerI, WSN/HL T-34/85, WSN/Tamiya T-34/85, WSN/HL DBCRC2 T-34/85, HL/Tamiya Pershing, Mato/Tamiya Sherman,HL KV-1, HL Pz III, HL/Custom scratch JP, HE/Tamiya Abrams, HE/Tamiya LEO 2A5, Vs Abrams M1A1, Vs T-72, HL Bergepanthe

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    We are fine but yes, net service is spotty. For any of you ordering, if you don't receive a reply within 48 hours please reorder. With the on and off net, some orders and emails seem to just disappear. Our blue girl Sophia woke me at 04:00 today. Sofik hears and 'sees' things we can not although she has lost about 75% of her eyesight as young as she is. Went out on the balcony and far in the distance in the predawn stillness I could here a rather small but spirited altercation, I would estimate a good 10 klicks away. At that time of the morning in this sleepy little 'village' on the north side one can hear a mouse snoring two blocks away. I have a good idea where but of course will not say. I'll know for sure shortly.
    Robert Herne
    Owner - ETO Armor

Hemel Hempstead,Hertfordshire, UNITED KINGDOM
    Bob E-Mailed me a couple of hours ago, all is well and what pleases me most of all is that given the situation he is running the business as normal. shaun

Quote Originally Posted by jarndice View Post
    Bob E-Mailed me a couple of hours ago, all is well and what pleases me most of all is that given the situation he is running the business as normal. shaun
    ETO = Trusted
    Tech, Support, and Sales for IMEX Model Company/Taigen Tanks
    1-800-458-5785 or 352-754-8522 (9-6PM EST Mon-Fri)
    (Too many tanks to list, but atm I am above 30)

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Bob is fine... i keep my skype connection with him... if you need any help send me a message I could re-translate or at least advise Bob to contact you.
    www.ircto.org

International Remote Control Tanks Organization

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Both Bob and Joey are great guys to work with. Every order I have placed with Bob has been perfect. And they are an excellent source of information and help if you need it !!!