Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

I got a HL Tiger 1 for $65 SHIPPED you can too! It's not a scam!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

I got a HL Tiger 1 for $65 SHIPPED you can too! It's not a scam!

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2014, 12:55 PM
Marc780

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb I got a HL Tiger 1 for $65 SHIPPED you can too! It's not a scam!

But you have to act FAST before Sunday may 11 2014!

Anyone reading this post after that sorry, the offers probably not good any more. But TODAY WEDNESDAY MAY 8 THROUGH FRIDAY OR SATURDAY YOU can get a basic non s&s HL tiger 1 for $65 including shipping. After entering the promocode I give below it's 30% off everything at that site! I don't have anything to do with the company I just want to pass my good fortune on to others that is all! I thought it might be a scam too but IT'S NOT! For proof see the photo that's the one i got 4 days after ordering via fedex. Yep that's my photo, my tank.

HOW TO GET YOUR $65 Tiger 1:

-go to. Hobbygasm.com

-go to the tank section pick the tank you want.

-Start the checkout process, enter your name etc. (You don't have to enter your payment info until you find out the total cost so don't worry about that.)

-look at each page there will be on one of them that says "enter your promo code here" or similar.

-(notice YOU CAN ALSO GET THE SMOKE TIGER ALSO IT COMES OUT TO $108 WITH THE DISCOUNT)

-NOW YOU MUST ENTER THE FOLLOWING PROMO CODE WHEN PROMPTED:

motherlove11

I'm pretty sure there are no spaces in the promo code. I tried the promo code last night to see if it works IT DOES STILL WORK BUT IT'S MOTHER'S DAY PRO MOTION ONLY so act fast if you want any of those tanks.

There is NO cheaper price anywhere believe me I checked for months. So it's a super good deal and NOT a scam. I know, and the proof if you need it go to rctankwarfare site and see my posts and images in general discussion about it (same username). Good luck and hope they still have them
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20140501_114308.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	2.34 MB
ID:	1993579  

Last edited by Marc780; 05-08-2014 at 01:11 PM.
Old 05-08-2014, 01:19 PM
ausf

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good for you Marc.

I don't doubt it the deal, looks like someone just wants to move stock. The HLs S&S with metal gears and tracks wholesaled around $30 last time I looked, so if they're sitting on a container full, $65 isn't so bad (unless they hav to absorb returns).
Old 05-08-2014, 01:28 PM
Martellus

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

so this is for a non smoke and sound tiger?
Old 05-08-2014, 02:24 PM
thecommander

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Two speed tank: fast and even faster. Sounds like a good place to start. They are usually tan with horrid green stripes. Chances are they could be up to 7 or 8 years old. Just don't expect too much. Non crystal A-B-C switchable radio in 27 & 40 AM. I bought them by the dozens from Wild West Wholesale in the Midwest. The were the clearance house for Gander Mountain. Make sure the muzzle brake is not broken. HL packaged it right at the very corner of the weakest part of the box. Good luck with the new Tiger.
Old 05-08-2014, 03:15 PM
Marc780

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yep. It's got the old tk01 board (all soldered) and all plastic. It's about $30 less then almost everyplace else like I said the "smoke" model will cost you $108 and presumably has sound and the rx18 board (but it doesn't say exactly).

Commander this one came perfect condition I think it's a newer model but i can't tell the new one from the old one.

Last edited by Marc780; 05-08-2014 at 03:19 PM.
Old 05-08-2014, 03:33 PM
mcovalsk

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I got them locally for US$120 with S&S, having in account the shipping is not a good deal. HobbyKing had them for 60 few months ago.