Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

Tiger I early metal road wheels ?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Tiger I early metal road wheels ?

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2014, 02:20 PM
CHIEFSONN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tiger I early metal road wheels ?

Has any one ordered from Tankarmy.com , And has anyone purchased the metal tiger I early wheels with the double bearings item # 3818, if so are there any problems with the detail and or fit. and are these taigen or heng long ?
Also same question about the panzer IV road wheel set from Heng Long 1/16 Panzer IV RC tank (3858, 3859) although they do not have the bearings which are better for the tank taigen or the heng long make. I think awhile back some one was comparing each one ,and one was not a good fit,didn't alling with the sprockets and or track?any replies would be helpful thanks.
Old 12-26-2014, 07:31 PM
Max-U52

Received 41 Likes on 30 Posts

Hey Wayne, First, the product ID number on those is 18-1583. 3818 is the number for the HL Tiger I. Second, you do realize that shipping on those will probably be more than the price of the wheels, right? To ship a radio from Australia costs about 60 bucks and those wheels are probably even heavier. I put metal roadwheels on one of my tigers and I got the ones from Imex. They don't have double bearings, but they seem to work really well.