Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

Hull recoil on new Taigen Sherman

Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Hull recoil on new Taigen Sherman

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2015, 07:40 PM
regsbyg

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Hull recoil on new Taigen Sherman

Hello all
i have the new Taigen Sherman and find the recoil of the hull when cannon fires to be a little to much, may be scale for Israeli M51 105mm Sherman though, my question is can this alone be disabled without affecting other options such as gun recoil?
thanks in advance
dave
Old 03-21-2015, 08:04 PM
Namerifrats

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just do like Oddball on Kelly's Heros. Put a larger diameter pipe (styrene cylinder) on the barrel to spook the Germans into thinking you have a bigger gun. Lol
Old 03-21-2015, 09:13 PM
Max-U52

Received 41 Likes on 30 Posts

It's called the Komodo+, you get it from RC Tanks Australia, it's about twenty bucks and it's free shipping. I have 9 of them so far and they work great. The only thing you might not like is that it eliminates track recoil by killing the power to the motors for a few milliseconds, so if you're moving when you fire the tank will stop. You can check it out here.

http://rctanksaustralia.com/shop/ind...roducts_id=259
Old 06-06-2015, 09:00 PM
regsbyg

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well I finally got to try and hook up Komodo v2 following video instructions but it does not work . When I looked at new Taigen IR Sherman wiring it is not the same as the at shown in videos of how to hook up. The smaller plug does not exist on new Sherman wiring. Maybe a new one will come out that takes into account the new wiring.
Old 06-07-2015, 05:19 AM
Tanker 10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bought two Kumodo+ units. One was DOA and the other failed within two weeks. As Max-U52 said, he has had good luck with his however.