Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

FLAG. Florida Armor Group.

Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

FLAG. Florida Armor Group.

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2015, 06:51 AM
DJLaPalme

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FLAG. Florida Armor Group.

It seems with the amount of tanks running around in Fl. we should be able to start our own group and work together to have places to get together and battle. If there is anyone interested please speak up. Its pretty sad to invest so much effort and time, not to mention money, not to be able to get with fellow tankers and have a good time. Sharky27 and I have been to Danville several times and really enjoy it. It would be nice to have battles a lot closer to home. Speak up and lets get this going! Dennis
Old 07-12-2015, 07:30 AM
Panther F

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts

My wife and I are wanting to move to Florida and now that I cannot handle the snow and ice anymore, I will really push for this to happen much sooner.

Maybe within the next 18 months but no idea on where just know that traveling within Florida is much less than a trip to Danville.

Jeff
Old 07-12-2015, 07:34 AM
trackmech81

I'm in St Augustine area.....I live on 40 acres of pine forest and swamp lol...been wanting to clear a "small 100ft x 100ft area under the trees to battle with my son. Some friends with more tanks would be nice.
Old 07-12-2015, 09:48 AM
DJLaPalme

That would be great Panther F and trackmech81. St. Augustine is my wifes and my favorite place to get away to. You decide to start work let me know. Panther F, pick somewhere near central Fl. so your drives would not be too long. Plus we can possibly carpool to Danville. Dennis

Last edited by DJLaPalme; 07-12-2015 at 04:50 PM.
Old 07-12-2015, 12:05 PM
Green Amphibian

Sounds like a plan Dennis! I hope you guys can get it going and have fun with it. All good things to ya.

Herman
Old 07-12-2015, 02:31 PM
DJLaPalme

Thanks Herman. Maybe we could get a Marine to come battle with us? Dennis
Old 07-12-2015, 03:02 PM
Panther F

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts

Well Dennis, my wife would like to target the Orlando/Kissimmee area but it all really depends on where she can get employment as she is registered to work in Florida as well. I can only hope to pick something up once we do move as it most likely be a rental at first before we jump back into owning a house again.

We're looking at a vacation in September sometime so we may do a little scouting at the same time. Maybe a few job interviews to write the vacation off at the end of the year?

Jeff
Old 07-12-2015, 04:53 PM
DJLaPalme

Hope it all works out for you and your wife. There are a lot of places outside of Orlando that are nice. Dennis