Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Help

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2016, 02:03 AM
Doc_Monty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help

Tankers

i am on my wits end. For the life of me, I cannot figure the TBS mini to my Clark board. I'm using a Turnigy 9x and all is well but I just cannot get the sound from the mini at all. I've looked, emailed, scoured the Internet as well as looking through all the different tutorial videos. I'm stumped...

Here are my connections:

TK22. Rx
Ch1. Ch1
Ch2. Ch2
Ch3. Ch3
Ch4. Ch4

the mini came in as pictured:

I really don't know what else to do guys... Please help
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	77
Size:	1.00 MB
ID:	2144827  
Old 02-02-2016, 05:04 AM
TheBennyB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Have you come across this yet? I'm sure you could also contact Dan (YHR) at his website for advice.

http://battlearmorrc.weebly.com/bene...p-diagram.html
Old 02-02-2016, 09:58 AM
ausf

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It might be a stupid question, and please don't be insulted, but I've made a bunch simple mistakes over the years by not having the amp hooked up to the battery or a speaker lead loose.

Just the other day I was set to crack open a Tx case because the servo reverse switch wasn't working. Then I realized I was switching the wrong channel.

If you haven't, I'd test the speaker on it's own, then go down the list of volume, amp, etc.
Old 02-02-2016, 09:43 PM
YHR

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

It is hooked up wrong. Where did you get this TBS from?

The TBS has two "Prop 1" locations. Think of them and in and out, Your throttle channel for your radio goes into one of the Prop ones. The other prop one goes out to your Clark throttle channel. This effectively puts the TBS between the receiver and the Clark unit.

You also have to make sure the parameter file is programmed right, and of course you have to make sure the proper sound file is loaded on the TBS.

Just to make it simple I would have the parameter file set to auto start. A quick blip on the throttle channel will start up the TBS sound, Once you get it working then you can look at changing the parameter file to manual start and assigning the start feature to a radio function,

Email me if you need help. When I sell these to people I ask the question what they are going to be using it with. When they say a Clark I do all the programming for them, and it is just plug and play. I take it that you did not buy this from me? I say this because I usually don't let one go out the door unless I know what the intent of use is.. You will need a programing cable as well if you don't have one.

Cheers

Dan

Last edited by YHR; 02-02-2016 at 09:46 PM.