Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

Taigen Tiger 1 Kit Price Drop for March!!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Taigen Tiger 1 Kit Price Drop for March!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2016, 12:44 PM
Imex-Erik

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts
Default Taigen Tiger 1 Kit Price Drop for March!!

Hey tankers,
So this month is my birthday and I pestered bossman to make a great deal through the end of the month to celebrate! We have dropped the price on the Tiger 1 early version metal edition kit down to $299 for the rest of the month, so if you are looking to get a nice kit.... you cant get much better than this, especially for the price Oh and no motherboard or transmitter are included, just like you guys like. They do come with the older steel gearboxes but the tank is more than adequate to build and terrorize the neighborhood with. I've built three myself and have the Tiger down to memory almost.

(Thanks to Gene @ Artistic Hobbies for the painted pictures!)
I HIGHLY suggest you guys check out the manual first here: http://www.imex-model.com/TANK%20MAN.../TAG12501.html
Of course the tank can be found here: http://www.imex-model.com/product/TA...t.html?cid=171

Snatch them up while you can guys! Also we just restocked a ton of parts and I soon will be selling you guys a few Challengers and Leos too Next week I'll tear into some (we just got a few for you guys) and put up some prices and add them to the website. See you guys soon at RCX!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IM-TAG12501-lg.jpg
Views:	433
Size:	28.4 KB
ID:	2151657   Click image for larger version

Name:	image 1.jpg
Views:	484
Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	2151658   Click image for larger version

Name:	image 3.jpg
Views:	361
Size:	66.0 KB
ID:	2151659   Click image for larger version

Name:	image 4.jpg
Views:	380
Size:	71.5 KB
ID:	2151660   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP4536_zpsd3eae058.jpg
Views:	545
Size:	1.79 MB
ID:	2151661   Click image for larger version

Name:	TIGER1 BOX .jpg
Views:	392
Size:	98.2 KB
ID:	2151662  
Old 03-09-2016, 05:42 PM
Big N00b

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What a price deal - that's $150 cheaper than the best price I could find when I picked up my kit last November.

I am waiting on a few bits/pieces that should be here in the next week and I'll begin my build thread, but for anybody thinking about getting into a Tiger 1, this is a great way to start, especially if you've got a bug to "roll your own" and need a foundation to begin with!!!

Wishful thinking: be nice to see additional models become available in kit form too
Old 03-10-2016, 02:12 AM
Imex-Erik

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by Big N00b
What a price deal - that's $150 cheaper than the best price I could find when I picked up my kit last November.

I am waiting on a few bits/pieces that should be here in the next week and I'll begin my build thread, but for anybody thinking about getting into a Tiger 1, this is a great way to start, especially if you've got a bug to "roll your own" and need a foundation to begin with!!!

Wishful thinking: be nice to see additional models become available in kit form too
Yeah I would like to see another kit too. It did however take me a long time to do that manual right. The Sherman would be a great build too.
Old 03-10-2016, 06:20 AM
Shorty54

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wish I would have waited 3 days, I just ordered a bunch of Taigen upgrade parts for my HL including a new metal hull. I would have been cheaper to buy the whole kit now