Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

Sherman Firefly Resin Kit pre-sale ends April 15th!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Sherman Firefly Resin Kit pre-sale ends April 15th!

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2016, 08:45 AM
dgsselkirk

Received 42 Likes on 19 Posts
Default Sherman Firefly Resin Kit pre-sale ends April 15th!

Greetings guys,

The Sherman Firefly resin kit pre-sales have been going well Just to let you all here know that the deadline to get in on the pre-sale deal is April 15th. or when the limited number of kits I have for the pre-sale are all sold. Right now over 50% are gone. If you are interested here is the pricing for you and if you would like one send me a message with a regular e-mail address and we can go from there! I have attached some pictures showing the master being modeled and the decal sheet in process. Any questions let me know! :-)

Basic Kit - $163.00 USD
The Basic Kit will include:
~3 piece transmission cover
~Full upper deck M4A4 converted to Firefly specs including functional small hatch format, M4A4 rear deck, lifting hooks, functioning barrel travel lock, etc...
~M4A4 turret converted to Firefly specs, functional split commanders and box loaders hatches, radio box, proper mantle, mountings to use HengLong elevation and gun mount systems (I am assuming most won’t want to use the HL recoil system but will be looking at servo)
~Firefly gun barrel with hollow aluminum core and resin coating.
~Separate appliqué armour giving more modeling choices
~Proper M4A4 engine doors to replace the A3 doors
~ 8 metal tie downs for the turret as shown previously
~Decal Sheet featuring Normandy Firefly markings for Canadian, British, and Polish Units

Options:
The following options will be available to add onto the basic kit above at the prices listed here:
~ resin cast 17 pdr ammo box $8.00 USD
~ 3-24” strands of barbed wire and 18” of scale copper chain $8.00 USD
~Resin cast small tarp (side of turret or front deck) and large tarp (rear deck) $10.00 USD
~ scale real sandbags (shipped empty you must supply your own sand!) 10 bags $20.00 USD
~Clark servo recoil mount which just happens to fit The HL Sherman turret perfectly. $25.00 USD (sorry, this one is not on the discount pre-sale)

So, we are at the point where I will be accepting payments from those who join in the pre-sale. Of course I couldn’t have a pre-sale without offering a special!
For those who order and pay by April 15th they will receive free shipping AND a 25% discount on selected options above! PAYPAL will be the only form of payment accepted please. Let me know your order by e-mail and you will be sent a PAYPAL invoice. You are fully protected by PAYPAL so no worries there!

Firefly 4.jpg (17.1 KiB) Viewed 7 times

Firefly 5.jpg (42.81 KiB) Viewed 7 times

Firefly 13.jpg (84.9 KiB) Viewed 7 times

Firefly 10.jpg (30.1 KiB) Viewed 7 times

Firefly 15.jpg (50.6 KiB) Viewed 7 times

ATTACHMENTSdecals.jpg (64.94 KiB) Viewed 7 times