Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

New HL Parts Section Added To IMEX's Website!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

New HL Parts Section Added To IMEX's Website!

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2016, 12:51 PM
Imex-Erik

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts
Default New HL Parts Section Added To IMEX's Website!

Hey Tankers,
So we finally unpacked the pallet of parts ordered for you guys from Heng Long and I've got them all sorted and put on the site for now. It is not the full HL parts list but are the more requested items from tankers like yourselves who have asked for things like Panther exhausts, Cupolas for P3/P4 tanks, etc. If you dont see the parts you want please email me and I'll see what we can do if we order some more parts from them again. If you have any questions about the parts or if they fit our tanks (PLEASE REMEMBER NOT ALL PARTS ARE INTERCHANGEABLE BETWEEN TAIGEN AND HL!!!) then feel free to email or PM me with any questions. I can be reached at [email protected] or [email protected]

Link: http://www.imex-model.com/category/2...nd--Parts.html

(Also yes, Challenger and even T90 parts will be added in the future as well, just remember to let me know what parts you guys want!!)