Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

Is the HL KV discontinued?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Is the HL KV discontinued?

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2016, 12:44 PM
Martellus

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Is the HL KV discontinued?

I bought a kv from mato before christmas, being one of a bunch of them I planned to buy in the future for conversion projects....

but mato ran out of stock around or after christmas and now 7 months later still isnt back in stock. Looking around, almost nobody has them listed or in stock now. Did HL stop production of these? Would really suck...
Old 07-05-2016, 01:12 PM
Cromwell user

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I found alot of tanks are out of stock right now. I think that they are just taking along time to restock.
Old 07-05-2016, 01:49 PM
Imex-Erik

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts

I think it is just the KV1 season. We are currently pretty low on KV1 tanks ourselves too. I do have a few HL uppers in stock on the website, but the Taigen metal lowers are completely out atm. In fact a certain RCU member just bought my last one the other day
I haven't heard anything about them discontinuing the KV1 tank, it is fairly popular.
Old 07-05-2016, 02:10 PM
Martellus

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks, I was getting worried all the stuff I wanted to do (and bought stuff for ) was going to be impossible to find.
Old 07-05-2016, 06:58 PM
jarndice

Received 64 Likes on 60 Posts

I have noticed over the years that the Chinese factories appear to reduce production between June --August, Not just Toys but all manufactured products.
I used to work for a company that would shut for two months of the year to put in new and refurbished machinery and send all their employee's on holiday, then fire every thing up and run it non stop day and night for another ten months.
Shaun.
Old 07-07-2016, 07:00 AM
P.E.D. Marine

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I really wish I had bought one back when I had the chance. Been waiting to build this IS-3 kit I've had since march.