Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

TK 22 voltage sensitivity

Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

TK 22 voltage sensitivity

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2016, 03:33 PM
jmm6293-123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TK 22 voltage sensitivity

Hi Guys
just getting ready to hook everything up tomorrow nigh tDX6I,clark board,cameras(3) camera switch ect,Is it safe to operate the clark board with the new 2 cell lipo that come standard with all new HL tanks now and is it possible to run 3s with some kind of voltage cuttoff or BEC.
Thanks .
Old 09-10-2016, 11:59 PM
jarndice

Received 64 Likes on 60 Posts

Originally Posted by jmm6293-123
Hi Guys
just getting ready to hook everything up tomorrow nigh tDX6I,clark board,cameras(3) camera switch ect,Is it safe to operate the clark board with the new 2 cell lipo that come standard with all new HL tanks now and is it possible to run 3s with some kind of voltage cuttoff or BEC.
Thanks .
Hi, I have heard some people say they have blown a new "CLARK" board when they first used it and it was connected to a "LI-PO",
The suggested solution was to hook it up to a "NIMH" or a "NI-CAD" for its initialisation giving it a "soft start" a bit like feeding milk soaked crusts to an infant before firmer foods !
I have to say I have never had that problem with any "CLARK" board but if you have a charged "NIMH" or "NI-CAD" available you won't do any harm using it for the initial start of the board before hooking up to a "LI-PO".
Shaun.
Old 09-11-2016, 08:41 PM
jmm6293-123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks jarndice for the tip, i will hookup everything through a NIMH and get all te radio programming dialed in and go from there.