Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

Taigen Panther G, Panther F, & Sherman 76mm has arrived! Preorders shipping today!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Taigen Panther G, Panther F, & Sherman 76mm has arrived! Preorders shipping today!

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2016, 08:19 AM
Imex-Erik

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts
Default Taigen Panther G, Panther F, & Sherman 76mm has arrived! Preorders shipping today!

Hey tankers!
Thanks again to all that stuck with us with the small delay in shipments, but I have good news..... the tanks are here! They have already been unloaded off the container and are being inventoried and checked now. I'm pushing as fast as I can to get as many done as possible for my RCU members! The site has been updated to reflect the tanks are in stock and ready to go, but parts will need another day or two to get counted in as we got TONS of parts. The first people that preordered SHOULD (I say should, please dont hate me if it is a day later) get updates later tonight or first thing in the morning with tracking numbers.

Once again I want to thank you all for not only the input you have given us over these last few years, but I want to thank you as fellow tankers as well. This is one of the few forums I know of where I can recommend almost any age or skill level and I know this fellow community will help. I hope the future tanks and electronics we make hold up to your always increasing standards. Also, we have one more tank to announce soon You guys are the best!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	719.8 KB
ID:	2188449  
Old 11-02-2016, 03:22 AM
Tanker 10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good news Erik. I got the "Arrived" email yesterday and now waiting for the important tracking number email.
Old 11-02-2016, 06:20 AM
regsbyg

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I understand that you are not shipping tanks to Canada right now, but are the Sherman tracks with duckbills,extended ends,on this container and will they be shipped up here? I have the earlier Sherman and they really need this type of track for time and place of my model.
thanks
Dave
Old 11-02-2016, 08:34 AM
Imex-Erik

Originally Posted by Tanker 10
Good news Erik. I got the "Arrived" email yesterday and now waiting for the important tracking number email.
Yea I'm working on it as fast as I can guys I'm adding everything from extra foam to extra bubble wrap and taping everything down at the same time. With these being the first shipment out I want to make sure they are absolutely perfect!
Originally Posted by regsbyg
I understand that you are not shipping tanks to Canada right now, but are the Sherman tracks with duckbills,extended ends,on this container and will they be shipped up here? I have the earlier Sherman and they really need this type of track for time and place of my model.
thanks
Dave
Yea we are still working on the Canada issue, you might want to check your local hobby shop though, we are still shipping pallets up there. If your local hobby shop doesn't have them or carry them have them give us a call and we will see what we can do As for parts yes those will ship out asap but on our international site www.imex-model.com (we are currently upgrading it so it might be down while we do inventory and such) where you can order the parts and we will get you a quote for them.
Also just an update, to all those that preordered before today you will receive the ball bearing gearboxes in the Panthers, but today and after will have the standard steel gearboxes. The Shermans are also the standard steel gearboxes but do not have the ball bearing upgrade for preorders. I have changed the sites and descriptions to reflect this so please be aware of this when placing your order. Thanks again guys for all the support and I hope you enjoy!
Old 11-03-2016, 01:45 PM
Imex-Erik

Hey tankers!
Parts have been restocked and also most of the preorders have been shipped either yesterday or today Some tanks will come with the preorder bonus items in the tank while others will come via USPS (and will probably get there before the tank!). Please let me know via email at [email protected] if you haven't received a tracking number yet for your preorder. Retail orders are starting regular shipments now and we will return back to our fast shipping tomorrow!
Old 11-03-2016, 04:49 PM
2SSHoffner

Erik, whats the wait time to get a tank worked on? I need some items wired up.
Old 11-04-2016, 05:23 AM
Imex-Erik

Hey I sent you a PM on FB, I'll see what I can do ok? I'm pretty booked solid for a while actually....
Old 11-06-2016, 04:01 PM
Panther G

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

When do the Shermans and tracks hit the web site. The 76 is next on my list with the duckbill tracks.
Old 11-06-2016, 04:59 PM
TheBennyB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A bit off topic but....Erik, after looking at the site (which looks fantastic by the way!) are you guys really selling the "Pantiger" as a Panther A?
Old 11-07-2016, 07:47 AM
Imex-Erik

Originally Posted by Panther G
When do the Shermans and tracks hit the web site. The 76 is next on my list with the duckbill tracks.
They are ready now actually
Originally Posted by TheBennyB
A bit off topic but....Erik, after looking at the site (which looks fantastic by the way!) are you guys really selling the "Pantiger" as a Panther A?
Thanks! Also yea I know... soon to be taken care of....
Old 11-07-2016, 08:03 AM
Sky_HawK

Are you going to offer just the turret and is it appropriate for an Easy-8 build?
Old 11-07-2016, 12:50 PM
RichJohnson

Received 374 Likes on 238 Posts

When will the sherman kits minus electronics become available?
Old 11-10-2016, 02:52 PM
Panther G

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by RichJohnson

Yes good question. Im thinking of doing a hot swap with my Tamiya/Mato Sherman Jumbo i built some years back. Love the 76 M4A3.
Old 11-10-2016, 05:17 PM
Imex-Erik

Originally Posted by Sky_HawK
Are you going to offer just the turret and is it appropriate for an Easy-8 build?
Well it is based off a T23 turret so yea it should be good to start with
Originally Posted by RichJohnson
Just waiting on one component. The Sherman shafts are a bit shorter than the 48mm and are on order now. Other than that you can message me if you don't mind that issue.
Originally Posted by Panther G
Yes good question. Im thinking of doing a hot swap with my Tamiya/Mato Sherman Jumbo i built some years back. Love the 76 M4A3.
Thanks! There is more to come from the Sherman....