Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

Taigen/Torro Jagdtiger question

Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Taigen/Torro Jagdtiger question

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2017, 08:41 AM
Dlester77

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Taigen/Torro Jagdtiger question

Haven't had this happen before, maybe one of you guys will know what the problem is. I plugged the battery into it's cable and turn on the tank via the control box and one track starts moving at full speed. I've tried starting it with the transmitter on and off but same result. I'm thinking maybe the board is cooked? I've also taken all the wires out and check connectors and posts but they all look to be in good order. Help!
Old 07-09-2017, 11:35 AM
Jay-Em

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

By "box" You mean the 2.4ghz RX18 lookalike tank controler used in Torro/taigen tanks?

You could try re-binding the transmitter and receiver. The manual should give a good description of the process.
Old 07-09-2017, 05:43 PM
TheBennyB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Possibly check the trim on your transmitter?
Old 07-10-2017, 05:47 PM
Imex-Erik

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts

The tank should not have control of the tracks until you start the tank with the transmitter. If you power the mb and it immediately runs a track it is most likely time to replace the board.
You can open the tank and unplug the motor wires and see what else works or to try and rebind it and then plug the motors in to see if that fixes it. Make sure the tank is sitting on a block or the treads are removed just in case it takes off!