Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

Clark tk20/22/24 and 60 radio programming

Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Clark tk20/22/24 and 60 radio programming

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2017, 06:22 AM
tomhugill

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Clark tk20/22/24 and 60 radio programming

Never been a fan of the Clark controls but really liking the current generation of boards so with the aid of my trusty turnigy 9xr pro I created a programme for my 6 channel tk60 to move everything off the left stick on to switches apart from elevation and rotation. However never got round to doing one for the 4 channel boards. A bit of head scratching and I've managed to remap the controls on the tk24 4 channel this time (but will work with a tk22 and tk60 4ch). So you get elevation and traverse on left stick, drive on the right and then everything else on switches. Once I figure out how do download the programs of my tx I'll share if there's any interest. Should work with any ERsky9X radio.

https://youtu.be/A6fMJKMhGJc

Last edited by tomhugill; 10-06-2017 at 06:55 AM.
Old 10-06-2017, 11:53 PM
sollie

Received 37 Likes on 21 Posts

Good work there Tom
Old 10-07-2017, 04:19 AM
Dusty Steppes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would be interested in the programming that was used to allow for the elevation control. I currently have TK22's in my tanks and use Turnigy 9x's for the transmitter with mode 2 and channel 1 (rud) controlling rotation and channel 2 (thr) elevation. Because of Clark's weird stick setup, I have the elevation control programmed to be operated with switches but I would like to setup the elevation as you have.
Old 10-15-2017, 02:40 PM
Dusty Steppes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Never mind, I solved the programming of my 9x radios. I now have the barrel elevation controlled by the vertical and turret rotation controlled by the horizontal of the left stick. All other left stick control was previously moved to switches. Much easier to control, plus it freed up the two switches I had assigned to elevation control for future use.