Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

DGS Military Hobby an Vandra Models

Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

DGS Military Hobby an Vandra Models

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2017, 08:30 AM
dgsselkirk

Received 42 Likes on 19 Posts
Default DGS Military Hobby an Vandra Models

Greetings Guys!

Just a little notification, moving forward I will not be carrying Vandra kits anymore once the last 15 Firefly kits are gone.

A little background, I contacted Vandra 3 years ago to get them to make me a RAM tank kit but decided to do a Sherman Firefly first. For the Firefly kit I financed and helped detail it from conception to production and had an exclusive arrangement as many of you know.

I also tried to get the same arrangement for the RAM tank over the last few of months but was told to put it off till the kits was done and the costing figured out. Time and again I inquired right up until last week when low and behold Vandra came out with it for sale. When I inquired if our deal was dead I was told they didn't want an exclusive dealer for the kit.

Unfortunately if I can't have some form of exclusivity it really makes no sense to go forward with them on these new kits considering all the extras I add to make sure your kits are more complete.

I wish Vandra the best of luck moving forward and hope they continue to produce their excellent product.

Any questions at all let me know, and thanks for your continuing support. Watch for new DGS Military Hobby products this spring!

Last edited by dgsselkirk; 01-17-2018 at 11:22 AM.
Old 11-20-2017, 09:24 AM
dgsselkirk

Received 42 Likes on 19 Posts

Only a few left my friends...