Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

Thinning the Herd a bit more

Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Thinning the Herd a bit more

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2018, 09:16 AM
Cruiser133

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thinning the Herd a bit more

Guys,

I am thinking of selling more tanks but the marketplace here sucks so I will post some pics here and PM me to work something out if you are interested. For full disclosure, I will be placing these on Ebay in a few days.

First up is my prize Lowe. I bought the kit from Christian Ludwig's store a few years ago. I added a full aluminum latter type frame, metal road wheels, metal tracks, metal swing arms, metal idlers(adjustable) and drive wheels, metal gearboxes and servo recoil and elevation. It uses a Clark board and Taigen main gun flash and MG. The barrel is aluminum and custom made by Christian. This beast is HEAVY! The RX in the picture will not be included, so you will need to supply your own radio and receiver. I fabricated the speaker box and it supplies nice rich base. You don't see many Lowes, so here is your chance to own a rare one.

Old 05-30-2018, 09:20 AM
Cruiser133

Next up is a run of the mill all plastic HL T34. It is a newer 2.4ghz model but I dont have the box, so what you see, is what you get.

Old 05-30-2018, 09:30 AM
Cruiser133

Up next is a custom Jagdpanzer IV 70/A. This I built using a long out of production Profiline citadel mated to a HL panzer IV upper hull. I then added a Tamiya recoil motor to a Jagdpanther bracket. It has metal engine cover hatches that open and metal tools. It also has a full Asiatam metal lower hull, with full Asiatam metal tracks, running gear, low profile brass gear boxes and suspension. It also has the correct two front metal road wheels. Obviously this is not finished but it is nearly there. Another rare one to reproduce these days...

Old 05-30-2018, 09:37 AM
Cruiser133

Finally a project Firefly. This is a kit which includes the DGS Firefly kit with metal barrel, a metal Mato lower hull with matching all metal suspension and tracks. It also includes the steel gearboxes, a Tamiya Sherman speaker box and a IBU2. Basically, what you see is what you get. I already modified the front of the lower hull to accept the three piece transmission cover so this would make an excellent kit for someone to built into a nice running tank.

Old 05-30-2018, 12:55 PM
edoubleaz
My Feedback: (1)

Received 65 Likes on 43 Posts

pm sent
Old 06-01-2018, 11:49 AM
kclank

Default thinning the herd

Originally Posted by Cruiser133
Guys,

I am thinking of selling more tanks but the marketplace here sucks so I will post some pics here and PM me to work something out if you are interested. For full disclosure, I will be placing these on Ebay in a few days.

First up is my prize Lowe. I bought the kit from Christian Ludwig's store a few years ago. I added a full aluminum latter type frame, metal road wheels, metal tracks, metal swing arms, metal idlers(adjustable) and drive wheels, metal gearboxes and servo recoil and elevation. It uses a Clark board and Taigen main gun flash and MG. The barrel is aluminum and custom made by Christian. This beast is HEAVY! The RX in the picture will not be included, so you will need to supply your own radio and receiver. I fabricated the speaker box and it supplies nice rich base. You don't see many Lowes, so here is your chance to own a rare one.

I'm interested in seeing if the Form Police jumps all over you like they did with me when I posted notice to sell. They shouldn't but they might.
Old 06-13-2018, 09:47 AM
Cruiser133

The T34, Lowe and Firefly are sold, that leaves the Jagdpanzer IV as the last available. Thanks!
Old 06-13-2018, 10:19 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 346 Likes on 277 Posts

Selling belongs in the marketplace
Closing thread