RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Tanks of OKC: Experience/Advice needed

Old 04-20-2019, 02:30 AM
QRF

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Originally Posted by TXtanker View Post
You can always stop the paypal dispute if it shows up.......he is stalling
no doubt I was just notified that they put money back in my account I wanna give it back to him and I will once my tank shows up idk I am like ***
Old 04-20-2019, 02:31 AM
QRF

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Reguardless he has my gear and tank the only thing was the 2 boards and paint job I bought
Old 04-20-2019, 09:22 PM
RichJohnson

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

I was helping someone today rebuild broken innards of a tank he set up for them that arrived all busted up and he wouldn't fix it or make it right. They filed a claim and got money back.
It wasn't hard for me to fix due to my mad scientist tank building techniques but I feel bad for others that have to deal with this and are lost on what to do. Ive now seen a few of his tank products arrive all broken up because he cannot pack a tank for shipping to save his damn life.
I hope you get your tank back soon and in one piece, especially since you own it and cant be refunded for what you didn't pay directly to him.
Old 04-21-2019, 02:40 AM
QRF

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Iím just hoping he sends the dam thing at this point I
Old 04-22-2019, 06:18 AM
Desertrat99

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Had same experience. Said it was shipped or shipping soon and took 3-4 weeks or longer before it shipped. Until you get a tracking number it has never been shipped. Unfortunately, he seems to have checked out on on all tank building. Nathan still has some items of mine that I had sent to use for a build and I still have never received them back.
Old 04-22-2019, 10:55 AM
QRF

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Oh great ! Thatís just great
Old 04-22-2019, 11:58 AM
Desertrat99

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Originally Posted by QRF View Post
Oh great ! Thatís just great
sorry, I had a pretty good experience for my first tank, so decided to ask about building some others and it just dragged on for over 13 months to get them done. Only got one done and it arrived with all the side and turret armor supports bust d into small pieces. And not done very well in general with the paint and build. The others were just vaporware, never seen or heard about them.

Contacted credit card and then they initiated things with PayPal, and it got resolved.

I know he had had some family issues last year, but since then not sure what are the issues.
Old 04-22-2019, 12:21 PM
QRF

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

At this point all I want is the tank and my stuff back ughhhh I donít wanna have to take it further but I will buddys if mine are just waitin to file charges.I just donít wanna go that far
Old 04-24-2019, 03:44 AM
QRF

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default What do I do ,I need help

Old 04-24-2019, 03:46 AM
QRF

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Can anyone help me getting this thing working probably gonna have to buy a 3rd Clarke board cuz the 1st one disappeared the 2nd one he said isnít working

now what do I do this is a absolute disaster
Old 04-24-2019, 04:12 AM
QRF

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

So basically I sent out a tank over a year ago that worked 100$ In shipping both ways ,spent money on new speaker a couple of stencils painted on and 2 boards both that donít work and 1 I was refunded money on and the other thatís MIA

and I still do not have a tank back and itís probably not even in working condition as it is.Or it might have the stock board back in it

you do the math 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Old 04-24-2019, 05:25 AM
sevoblast

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Keep the tank if it arrives, keep the 'refund' and initiate charges against him for the other tank and parts if possible. Enough is enough and this is not the first time we've seen this happen with what were once 'reliable' vendors going bad and continuing to take money with no product or service. It's called fraud and theft for starters and if I'm not mistaken, in most states theft of over $100 is a felony.
Old 04-24-2019, 05:40 AM
QRF

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

If he sends me all my gear back and the speaker I paid for as well as my broken Clark board then itís just bad luck on my part I just paid for a expensive paint job but if that SOB sends me back a broken tank thatís junk we got a problem cuz he isnít breaking my 8 yr heart.And they are just waitin for me to call to file a warrant ,yes a Warrant I am done playing .WASTE OF TIME
Old 04-24-2019, 05:55 AM
sevoblast

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

I would email him back and tell him he has four days to have the tank and all the other goodies, and list all of them, in your hands via US Post Priority Mail or UPS. No games now, and tell him no tank at the end of business on the fourth day, on the fifth day at 08:00 you file for the warrant. And if you don't have them, file the warrant.
Old 04-24-2019, 06:00 AM
QRF

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Yuppppp

Absolutely
Old 04-24-2019, 06:05 AM
Desertrat99

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Originally Posted by sevoblast View Post
I would email him back and tell him he has four days to have the tank and all the other goodies, and list all of them, in your hands via US Post Priority Mail or UPS. No games now, and tell him no tank at the end of business on the fourth day, on the fifth day at 08:00 you file for the warrant. And if you don't have them, file the warrant.
Similar issue, he has a bunch of decal sheets and a shell for a Tamiya Apple that was supposed to be painted to match a tank. Still not received back yet and I have asked several times.
Old 04-24-2019, 06:15 AM
sevoblast

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Originally Posted by Desertrat99 View Post
Similar issue, he has a bunch of decal sheets and a shell for a Tamiya Apple that was supposed to be painted to match a tank. Still not received back yet and I have asked several times.
Tammy apples are more than $100 now if memory serves, and it'll certainly be over a hundred tossing in the decals and such. Go for it. We went through this with BYA way back when, and then the lad in Texas who was first with Heng Long plus a well known German supplier who took well over 10,000 euros before disappearing.. Lots of folks in US lost lots of money. Time to call a halt to this foolishness.
Old 04-24-2019, 06:42 AM
QRF

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

I am just getting more and more mad ,I donít even think he got a new Clark board he probably passing the one I sent him and just lied and said itís a broken new one reguardless I let the police handle it I am tired of excuses and dealing with him I called them an hour ago
Old 04-24-2019, 06:49 AM
Desertrat99

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Originally Posted by QRF View Post
I am just getting more and more mad ,I donít even think he got a new Clark board he probably passing the one I sent him and just lied and said itís a broken new one reguardless I let the police handle it I am tired of excuses and dealing with him I called them an hour ago
when and if you get things back, I can give you all the info on how to get the board working or send it off to be repaired.
Old 04-24-2019, 07:05 AM
sevoblast

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

QRF, there's enough tankers here who are familiar with the Clark system to get you up and running again. I don't know a thing about them, I use only Tamiya electronics. Plug and play is best for me, electronics in general are a confusement for me.
Old 04-24-2019, 07:31 AM
QRF

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Thank you so much guys I really appreciate it
Old 04-24-2019, 10:41 AM
tankme

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

I applaud you patience because I would've been done with him long before now. I owned a pharmacy for two years with my ex-wife. You can't run a business if you aren't committed to making satisfied customers. Sometimes taking a loss is the price for satisfaction and sometimes you can't satisfy the customer no matter what you do. He needs to shut it down or stop taking orders. Clark has removed him from his website as a Clark vendor in the US.
Old 04-24-2019, 11:29 AM
QRF

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

How long ago did they drop him as a vendor
Old 04-24-2019, 11:30 AM
QRF

Gallery