Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

Armortek Taking Orders for Re-Release of King Tiger

Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Armortek Taking Orders for Re-Release of King Tiger

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2018, 03:03 PM
Old MSgt

Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts
Default Armortek Taking Orders for Re-Release of King Tiger

Armortek just announced that they are re-releasing their 1/6 King Tiger tank. Last time it was available was in 2013 but by customer requests and popular demand, they are bringing it out again to be shipped in the FALL of 2019.

They are posting this so there's enough lead time for anyone who wants to order a KT can make payments on it in the months up thru shippng (that's about a YEAR.) Check out the KT on the Armortek site.

I'm passing on info I see.

Mike in Kentucky
Old 12-12-2018, 07:48 PM
herrmill

Received 63 Likes on 47 Posts

Good deal. No matter what the new kids from China say, Armortek is the leader & best around.

For the 'what's its worth department', Warslug announced they are now offering kits in addition to their initial RTR lineup, which is funny since I specifically asked them at SIME this past August why not offer kits & they said there wasn't any interest. After seeing their prices for a basic kit less electronics or options, one has to wonder what they must be smoking, especially if these are already discounted 10%. The guys over on Facebook's RC Tank Club are laughing their butts off after I posted this yesterday.

Old 12-13-2018, 07:56 AM
dgsselkirk

Received 42 Likes on 19 Posts

I think they have one digit too many in that pricing and it is the second digit.... :-)
Old 12-13-2018, 03:36 PM
MAUS45

Received 38 Likes on 35 Posts

That is still the price of a nice used Honda Accord with low miles on it for that beautiful Panther G. Not going to get that for Christmas.
Old 12-13-2018, 09:31 PM
herrmill

Received 63 Likes on 47 Posts

I heard from Warslug after I questioned their pricing & received the following reply: "You pay for quality, you pay for details. We are totally different with Armortek."

You could buy two Armortek Tigers WITH full options for the price of one of these Panther basic kits. Crazy!