Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Armortek

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2019, 05:03 AM
Armortek

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Armortek

Hi all,
Just wondering how many Armortek models owners are out there and what they are running - let us know in the posts below.
Also let us know if you would be interested in news about what we are up to - don't want to spam this forum if there is no interest.

For those of you that do not know about us, our latest catalogue can be found here (not allowed to post URLs yet): armortek.co.uk/armortek-catalogue/

Last edited by Armortek; 03-10-2019 at 05:55 AM.
Old 03-10-2019, 11:49 AM
Markocaster

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I would love an Armortek!!!, especially a tiger 1 , dream tank !!
unfortunatley a new one is way out of my price point. And used are as rare as hens teeth in the states.
You guys sure make a great product
Old 03-11-2019, 03:20 AM
Old MSgt

Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts

Good Morning Armortek!

I've seen your new online product catalog and it's GREAT!

Over the years I've been fortunate enough to have ran on to six Armortek models, both unbuilt kits and used running vehicles. I've assembled the kits and rebuilt/repaired/repainted the used ones. I've posted these here on RCU.

Currently I have your Tiger 1, Panther G, M4A3 Sherman, Panzer IV, Sd Kfz 7 halftrack, and the Sd Kfz 222. In a few weeks I'll receive and start building your M3 Lee so that's what I'll be working on this summer.

I've seen that next Fall Armortek will be re-releasing the King Tiger which is the model I've wanted for years! I've already started 'scheming' and saving to maybe order one so I can build it in the summer of 2020.

I would also like to find who the other Armortek owners in the U.S. are and get more of us RCU 'tankers' on here involved with 1/6 tanks!

Thanks! Mike

Last edited by Old MSgt; 03-11-2019 at 03:45 AM.
Old 03-11-2019, 02:07 PM
MAUS45

Received 38 Likes on 35 Posts

Will the Stug III G be re-released?
Regards, Rudy
Old 03-11-2019, 03:28 PM
RC_BobM

Received 97 Likes on 76 Posts

Hi Armortek
I am a long time owner of Armortek tanks. I have a M4 Sherman, Late Tiger 1, Panther A, Pak 40 and formely had a Panther G. Had to reluctantly sell the "G in 2014'. I purchased all of them new, from Armortek.

Used ones sell very fast. I would own one of all of them if I could. Welcome to RCU.
Bob
Old 03-11-2019, 04:01 PM
Armortek

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the comments guys.

Mike, will see if we can email some of our US customers to check if they are willing to meet up in a private facebook group or similar. In the UK there is quite an active community and several clubs running 1/6th scale, but that does not seem to be the case in the US.

Rudy, we do re-release kits from time to time, so there is a good possibility that the Stug III will pop up again. Can't say when though. We do have the Panzer III in stock .

Kian