Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

Hmm cant figure out how to load pics

Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Hmm cant figure out how to load pics

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2023, 12:47 PM
RichJohnson

Received 376 Likes on 240 Posts
Default Hmm cant figure out how to load pics

I was going to start a thread but the go advanced button is now missing so i cant load up pictures.
Old 12-17-2023, 12:50 PM
RichJohnson

Hmm something strange is afoot as now the go advanced button appears on the second post option but not the first.
I also cannot edit my first post to add a photo.
must be a glitch in the matrix
Old 12-17-2023, 05:16 PM
tankme

Received 209 Likes on 171 Posts

I've had strange things like that happen on this site. By the way, the spot lights and barrel look great. Thanks!
Old 12-17-2023, 08:03 PM
RichJohnson

Very glad to hear that. I have just stocked up on recoils, M60a1 and M60a3 barrels and spotlights.
My supply chain however has a shortage of servos, so my supply of recoils is limited until I can restock servos.
Old 12-18-2023, 06:07 PM
bowlman

Received 85 Likes on 69 Posts

I have this happening in firefox browser but I can do the go advance but can't find the load image in it but when I use the Microsoft browser everything is there .
Thanks
Jimmy
Old 12-18-2023, 10:41 PM
bryanmiick

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

thanks for the tip Microsoft seems to be working to load pictures for me also Guess I may need to switch from firefox.
Old 12-20-2023, 08:06 AM
RichJohnson

Well, I guess its a problem with firefox then. I cannot get the upload pictures button to appear under the current attachments box.

I can see it on my company Ipad so its still there just not on my pc. I am not good enough at computers to understand why it is no longer there on firefox browser but I dont use other browsers so I guess I wont be posting any more until it somehow resolves itself.

I did notice at the bottom that HTML is turned off. Im not sure how that effects anything or if it can even be turned back on but maybe that is the problem. I dont know.

As with microsfot I assume that one of these days when my pc updates as it did a few days ago which probably caused this issue, it will probably fix its self. Like when I got an update that killed my wireless adapter for a month till another update fixed it lol.
Old 12-20-2023, 09:21 AM
Max-U52

Received 41 Likes on 30 Posts

I usually upload my photos to imgur and then I just right click on the image and click on copy image and paste it into the thread.