RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

RC Tank Clubs

Old 03-13-2018, 01:22 PM
nukl_h34d

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Thanks BennyB. You posted on my newbie thread about visiting. Keep in touch, and if you stage an event I'll make every effort to attend.
Old 07-04-2018, 05:52 AM
ShadowTheULF

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Are there any surviving clubs/battles in the Bay Area of Northern California? I just moved to the North Bay and have a pair of IBU2U/Tamiya Battle Unit fighting vehicles ready to go.
Old 07-05-2018, 01:18 PM
Markocaster

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Originally Posted by ShadowTheULF View Post
Are there any surviving clubs/battles in the Bay Area of Northern California? I just moved to the North Bay and have a pair of IBU2U/Tamiya Battle Unit fighting vehicles ready to go.
There is talk of a club starting at the military museum in Fairfield. Fingers crossed
Old 07-29-2018, 01:03 PM
Carlos Murphy
My Feedback: (72)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default No club.....

I bought a couple of months ago a HengLong Tiger-1 and a Sherman with metal parts, I installed a Firefly barrel on the Sherman.
I have on the way a Abrams and a T-90 all with metal parts.
There are no clubs here in northern Nevada that I know of.
Old 07-29-2018, 04:29 PM
Tanque

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Originally Posted by Carlos Murphy View Post
I bought a couple of months ago a HengLong Tiger-1 and a Sherman with metal parts, I installed a Firefly barrel on the Sherman.
I have on the way a Abrams and a T-90 all with metal parts.
There are no clubs here in northern Nevada that I know of.
I've given thought to relocating to Gardnerville or Minden.....
Old 07-29-2018, 05:10 PM
Carlos Murphy
My Feedback: (72)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Move!

Originally Posted by Tanque View Post
I've given thought to relocating to Gardnerville or Minden.....
Its been almost 15 years since I ran away from Fremont Ca. after 25 years and moved here to G-ville.
More people have moved here in that time but still its better than living in Ca.
Old 10-06-2018, 02:51 PM
RC kid 2019

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Hi everyone I am 13 and hopping to build a 1/16 panther ausf g rc tank and I can't find a RC tank club to battle in using me tankand I live in Auburn, WA. How ever for the build to start the panther might take a year or 2 to move into a bigger house where I can work on it. I have looked and I cant find one anywhere in Washington. Thanks for your help
Old 10-07-2018, 11:48 AM
StuN

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Iím the XO (Vice-pres) for the Northwest Division Pacific Armor Corps (NORDPAC), a regional RC Armor club in the PacNW. We have 100+ members throughout BC, WA, ID, and OR and have been in existence since 2005. Our club CO (Pres) lives on Whidbey Island, WA and I live in Keizer, OR. We finished our 2018 battle season last weekend at the Oregon International Air Show but will start again in early 2019. We usually stage more than a dozen battle events each season and lasting 1-3 days, in WA and OR including at the Flying Heritage and Combat Armor Museum in Seattle, and the Arlington Fly-In in Arlington, WA. I know there are club members in Spokane, Vancouver, Graham, Tacoma, and the Seattle area.

Just yesterday we met with the director of the Ft Lewis Museum, who is a RC Armor hobbyist himself, and came to an agreement for us to demonstrate, exhibit, and battle membersí RC Armor at museum events. Whatís even more exciting is that he has offered to let us establish a permanent battlefield area there with storage space for our diorama pieces: buildings, bridges, simulated water hazards, trees, terrain features, etc.

Our club has a Facebook page, and a Yahoo groups page here http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NORDPAC/ . Feel free to contact our club CO, KellyG, directly at nordpac@yahoo.com

We are always looking to enlist new members and the only requirement to join is a Yahoo e-mail account. Once you are a member you will be able to access the club message board, the membership list, the calendar, the photo galleries, info on where to make purchases, as well as tips on building, accessorizing, painting, and battling. We accommodate both air soft and infra-red battlers and awards are presented for 1st, 5th, 10th, 25th, 50th, and 100 or more kills. Rank (World War II Allied or Axis, based on the tank you battle with) is based on attendance and participation at club battle days, longevity, support for the club and other members, and public outreach efforts. Members who participate in club battle days are admitted to the venues where they are held for free and if you donít have a tank but would like to operate or battle one, weíll provide you a loaner. Some members stage independent battle days at their homes or at some other location.

I hope this answers any questions you have about the RC Armor in the PacNW, and that you check out our club and perhaps join.

Stu N
NORDPAC XO
KAC6A - Out
Old 10-07-2018, 12:31 PM
Maccrage

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Nice. I wasn't aware of any clubs in the PNW. I'm in Milwaukie, OR.
Old 10-07-2018, 04:21 PM
RC kid 2019

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Sorry but this is too far north we are south of Seattle between Kent and Tacoma
Old 10-07-2018, 06:45 PM
RC kid 2019

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

or shall i say in a 30 min raidus
Old 10-07-2018, 06:48 PM
RC kid 2019

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

however fort lewis is closer so it might work out
Old 01-01-2019, 07:29 PM
BPLizard

Originally Posted by j61944 View Post
Is there a Southern Callifornia Area Tankers club?
On page one, The post from 2007 to the Rancho Cucamonga, San Bernardino Co. (Near Ontario) tank club....all the links are dead, thanks.
Yeah. Too bad. Iím also within the Inland Empire area. Closest to us is in the L.A. Tank club in El Monte.
Old 01-24-2019, 10:35 PM
ksoc

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

SCAT lost it's battlefields. The remnants now show up at L.A. Tank and Down in San Diego.
Old 03-18-2019, 03:27 AM
Enzo_K

Default Indiana club

Looking for an active RC tank club in Indiana area. I own two 1/16 tanks, one 1/16 trailer and one more 1/16 tank project. Hope I could team up with some local tankers soon!