Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

WSN T34

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2008, 10:49 PM
RCCOMMAND

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WSN T34

Hello everyone,

Is there any interest in the WSN T34 tanks. They are the early versions without IR (green version). I have a chance to pickup a few dozen of them but before I commit, wanted to see if there's any interest. I've read that some of you have already purchased them and swapped the guts for Heng Long electronics.

Thanks for your input.

Bill
Old 08-31-2008, 11:40 PM
nemesis4u
My Feedback: (77)

Default RE: WSN T34

BILL,

YES, YES!!

Cool tanks and boy can they scoot and shoot!

LTDAN had one and man... what a great battle tank... was a cool ride!

-TOMAS
TX ARMOR
Old 09-01-2008, 12:19 AM
herrmill

Received 63 Likes on 47 Posts

Bill,

That should be a decent mover for you, especially with the modders out there looking for Soviet tanks. While you're at it, see about stocking Imperial Modelbau's kits. Between you & Blltz, am certain you could move a few RTR SU-76 & 100.

Chuck
Old 09-01-2008, 12:23 AM
RCCOMMAND

Thanks Tomas.

Thanks Chuck.

To your point on Imperial - I'd love to get something going with them but they simply won't respond to numerous inquiries over the last several weeks. I'll give them a try one or two more times and see what happens.

Bill
Old 09-01-2008, 12:38 AM
ArmChairGeneral

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The WSN T-34 is a good kit but of course it depends on price - I got mine for $55 and its great for that. The suspension arms are weak and it uses self tapping screws for the wheel axles. It would be nice if you could also stock the upgrade parts to rectify its weak points. I was thinking the same thing as Chuck, if you could stock some of those euro upgrade kits it would be cool, I don't have the patience to wade through the german etc.
Old 09-01-2008, 01:09 AM
herrmill

Received 63 Likes on 47 Posts

You're probably not getting a reply from Andy since he already has a local dealer who occasionally gets mentioned in the forums. I'd think you would able to press home the advantages of having another US dealer who actually carries the HL & WSN line.
Old 09-01-2008, 03:51 AM
Harquebus

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would also be interested in these earlier versions. I had thought they were completely dried up from the marketplace. The latest IR versions are, sadly, a reverse of the usual trend in terms of product improvement. They definitely did not follow the Heng Long example.

-Harq
Old 09-01-2008, 06:40 AM
Ex_Pat_Tanker

Received 39 Likes on 31 Posts

Bill,

I'll definitely take one, I have the SU85 kit on order from Tankzone and I'd prefer a green donor chassis for it (I've got 2 white T34's already)

Kin at Tankzone indicated that the Imperial Modelbau guys were on holiday until next week (he was having trouble getting stock for my order because of that), so don't give up hope on a reply just yet! The only other dealer in the US, that I know of atleast, rarely has stock of Imperial's kits [&o]

Thanks
Martin
Old 09-01-2008, 07:13 AM
fv432
Banned

have you tried the guy in Oxford that sometimes put's some kit's on Evil bay his id is simons

They are from what ive seen a stug kit su76i and a dicker max conversion for the pzIII he also did the T34 conversion to
Old 09-01-2008, 07:36 AM
Panther F

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts

I'd be interested in one if the price is right.
Old 09-01-2008, 08:43 AM
panzerkyle

Yes how much ? I live in Fort Worth and looking for something to go against my Gernan fleet ! Your in Dallas right ?
Old 09-01-2008, 09:06 AM
YHR

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Sounds Like the interest is still there. The T34 is a great tank when you drop in Heng Long electronics and gears. To be honest the new gear box and electronics used in the in the stug would be great in a T-34.

Bill.

Make sure you stock these stug gears and get some of the new ESC's as well. They would be perfect for the T-34 conversion.
Old 09-01-2008, 09:47 AM
RCCOMMAND

ORIGINAL: ArmChairGeneral

The WSN T-34 is a good kit but of course it depends on price - I got mine for $55 and its great for that. The suspension arms are weak and it uses self tapping screws for the wheel axles. It would be nice if you could also stock the upgrade parts to rectify its weak points. I was thinking the same thing as Chuck, if you could stock some of those euro upgrade kits it would be cool, I don't have the patience to wade through the german etc.
Yes, price is certainly a factory. Would be for me, too. You certainly got a great deal. Thanks, too, for your input. Our prices will be $70.

And, I heard back from Imperial so we'll definitely be a dealer for their products.

Bill
Old 09-01-2008, 09:51 AM
RCCOMMAND

ORIGINAL: Ex_Pat_Tanker

Bill,

I'll definitely take one, I have the SU85 kit on order from Tankzone and I'd prefer a green donor chassis for it (I've got 2 white T34's already)

Kin at Tankzone indicated that the Imperial Modelbau guys were on holiday until next week (he was having trouble getting stock for my order because of that), so don't give up hope on a reply just yet! The only other dealer in the US, that I know of atleast, rarely has stock of Imperial's kits [&o]

Thanks
Martin
Thanks for the encouragement, Martin. I did hear back from Imperial - we will soon be a dealer of Imperial parts and will try to stock as many of their products as we can.

Bill
Old 09-01-2008, 09:58 AM
bowlman

Received 85 Likes on 69 Posts

I have both the WSN T-34 white and WSN Tiger tank there the only once I got that can battle with each other at this time got the Stug nothing for it to battle with yet same with the Tamiya Pershing would like to upgrade them I do like the battle system on the WSN tanks it works more like the Tamiya setup then the new HL battle system but yes even if there not the newer WSN battle tanks they would sale if you have the upgrade kits for them plus changing them over to work with TBU/DBU compatible systems would realy make them sale .

Have anyone of you Bill or Phil been thinking of doing a few tanks all upgraded with the works ready to go on your web sites for people who would like to have one but may not want to build it and would cost just under Tamiya kits or maybe work together on a project like this .I know im getting of topic here sorry about that .

Thanks
Jimmy
Old 09-01-2008, 10:21 AM
Panther F

ORIGINAL: RCCOMMAND

ORIGINAL: ArmChairGeneral

Yes, price is certainly a factory. Would be for me, too. You certainly got a great deal. Thanks, too, for your input. Our prices will be $70.

And, I heard back from Imperial so we'll definitely be a dealer for their products.

Bill
Mark me down for one Bill and send me a paypal invoice!
Old 09-01-2008, 11:06 AM
Ex_Pat_Tanker

Received 39 Likes on 31 Posts

Looks like you've started a feeding frenzy, Bill! [sm=spinnyeyes.gif]
Old 09-01-2008, 11:46 AM
googlydoogly

Holy Moley, you'll be an Imperial dealer? YES!!!!

Old 09-01-2008, 11:57 AM
Red_Rabbit

ORIGINAL: RCCOMMAND

Bill
Hi Bill!

As You are an USA-dealer, is it still possible to order two of those T-34 to Finland? And how much it will be totally. You can PM me the details if it is okay.

Sincerelly,

RR
Old 09-01-2008, 12:24 PM
Panther G

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would be interested too Bill, if you are able to get the 85 conversion kits. i've wanted a t34 for sometime now but don't like the new IR models.
Old 09-01-2008, 12:28 PM
Panther F

Andy makes some nice stuff too!
Old 09-01-2008, 12:55 PM
RCCOMMAND

Okay guys, thanks for all the feedback. Sorry, I'm on the road right now so it's hard for me to respond to everyone.

Indeed a frenzy[sm=what_smile.gif]. Yes, we are now dealer for Imperial. We will be stocking our shelves within 7-10 days. If you need something specific, send me a PM or email.

Those of you that have requested an invoice or us to hold a tank - done. Will respond to each of you, as appropriate, probably tonight.

Thanks for understanding.

Bill
Old 09-02-2008, 12:07 AM
RCCOMMAND

Okay guys...those of you interested, send me a PM with your email addresses.

Thanks,

Bill
Old 09-05-2008, 04:40 PM
Panther F

Received mine safely today in timely fashion! Thanks RCCOMMAND!! [sm=thumbs_up.gif]
Old 09-05-2008, 07:56 PM
ksoc

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Received mine safely today in timely fashion! Thanks RCCOMMAND!!
Same Same