Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

My new toy

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2008, 06:20 PM
GTRice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My new toy

Got it today for Christmas. It's the VS Tank Tiger 1 early production desert camo. I have to say, it's a blast to drive around. Was fooling it around pretty much all day.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Fc90189.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	68.8 KB
ID:	1096514   Click image for larger version

Name:	Mj24586.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	1096515   Click image for larger version

Name:	Tr51632.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	1096516   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ge95318.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	63.9 KB
ID:	1096517  
Old 12-25-2008, 11:29 PM
GTRice

Default RE: My new toy

Wow, ended up today with a track out of the tank, since the pins that snap on to the piece came off, but snap it back on after. Don't even know how that happen, but it's ok still. Still a lot of fun...
Old 12-26-2008, 03:12 PM
Ern

Looking good there MR... how do you like the transmitter? I wonder why VS uses all those buttons instead of just two sticks like most RC transmitters? I like the looks and size of the VS tanks, but opted for the 1/16 HL. Have they done anything with the sound yet? I hate that the sound shuts off when the tank isn't moving...
Old 12-26-2008, 04:07 PM
GTRice

The transmitter is ok, just that there are so much buttons for so many functioning on the tank. There are so much buttons, because there are three speeds in forward, two speeds in reverse, two buttons for slow and fast steering in left and right directions, and two buttons for slow and fast in spinning the tank around in left and right. There is two buttons for machine gun fire and explode gun fire. There is two buttons for rotating the turret in left and right. There is two buttons for moving the muzzle up and down. So much buttons!

There never change the sounds. It sound still stops when the tank is not in motion. I don't really like that too, they are not like the Tamiya ones, but good enough.