Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

Creeping Death inside pics of Tiger 1

Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Creeping Death inside pics of Tiger 1

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2012, 10:12 PM
Saxondog

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Creeping Death inside pics of Tiger 1

Hello Ern, I have a replacement servo for your gun. It is the one from the gun Creeping Death sold me. Pay the shipping and it is yours. If your want a better unit that recoils faster just watch Perry'S post and his new pnuematic design.

We never stopped perfecting the painball gun Idea,just stopped posting here due to the issues with the Creeping Death thread.

But the servo is of no use to me,it is exactly like the one in the Tiger picture in the first post.

You decide,I Have no use for it,and your welcome to have it for your tank.

Saxondog
Old 02-15-2012, 06:20 AM
Ern

Hey Blake! Long time... that would be awesome, but I'm more than willing to compensate you for the part. Seems like I have no time for hobbies much these days, but still tinker around and stop in here when I can. Shoot me a PM if you still want to part with the recoil unit and your mailing address/email address if you want a Paypal payment sent. Thanks for the reply. Hope all is well with you
Old 02-15-2012, 06:21 AM
Ern

Hey Blake! Long time... that would be awesome, but I'm more than willing to compensate you for the part. Seems like I have no time for hobbies much these days, but still tinker around and stop in here when I can. Shoot me a PM if you still want to part with the recoil unit and your mailing address/email address if you want a Paypal payment sent. Thanks for the reply. Hope all is well with you
Old 02-15-2012, 06:23 AM
Ern