RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Tanks (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-tanks-369/)
-   -   The Tanker's Lounge (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-tanks-369/10602006-tankers-lounge.html)

mustclime 11-17-2012 04:04 PM

RE: The Tanker's Lounge

ORIGINAL: ksoc

the right wingers love kings
Really??? How do you have a reasonable discussion with someone starts from that position?
The first Conservatives in this country were called "Torrie's", they wanted to keep the Americancolonies under king George......sorry, history.

BIGMIG 11-17-2012 04:08 PM

Well 18,000 jobs down the drain might be funny to some,we will see just how funny some of these companys going out of business turns out to be down the road.Thats 18,000 more who will be lined up for the free give-away of more barrowed money from the government who keeps writing rubber checks.This is funny...??? I ate a lot of wonder bread over the years past and this company has been a well known name in this part of the country where i live.These people were producing a "PRODUCT"...........What are all these so called government jobs "PRODUCING"....???????

I'm going to limit my political posting here with a simple statement and i'm not trolling or looking for a reply.I'm not happy with obama being re-elected and my hope is for most who keep him in his position for the free handouts all get the chance to walk the street wondering what the hell happened.End of my story about him..

BIGMIG

P.S. A lot of people may find themselves lucky if they have the luxury to still be playing with their toys a few years from now-or mabe tomorrow for all you know.You don't have to look to hard to see how our economy has went to hell..you can even see some of its affects here on this hobby forum...Is that funny.......Well mabe...

mustclime 11-17-2012 04:44 PM

ORIGINAL: yellowshaker

ORIGINAL: ksoc

How bad is bakers' the union at Hostess? They rejected a deal the Teamsters Union had accepted. They had full access to the financials, and said the company IS in trouble....

the right wingers love kings
Really??? How do you have a reasonable discussion with someone starts from that position?
You don't....which is why I stopped wasting my time replying. Getting through to a guy that is this far gone is a useless endeavor. Scott, wake up man, many others in America have. Stop believing all the BS that you are being fed. You may not see it, but you are completely brainwashed by all this left and right stuff. The truth is the party is over in this country. You are either making good money and living high on the hog, or you are living paycheck to paycheck....and if it's the latter, then don't worry becasue the government has something...some program in place to "help" you...in case you missed it help is roughly translated, stick it as far up your rear end as possible. Your thinking is what is allowing this country to go down the tubes as fast as it is. That little post that I put up last...you said I should go research it on google. LOL That was sent to me froma marine. I suppose he is wrong to believe what he knows to be true also.I could send you one thing after another to read, but again,I will go back to the most recent.Benghazi. Looks like Rice is getting a lot of heat on that, but the good old president is defending her. Maybe he should have put that same effort into Benghazi in the first place, huh? We did lose a few men there...but I guess that too is ok.
Kings? LOLYou are worshipping a damn dictator and you don't know it.
I'm brainwashed? You get all you info from Fox news.....Fox news that claims to be fair and balanced but also claims that the liberal media can not be trusted so do not beleive any other news.....

Fact.....97% of the mediais owned and controlled by multi national corporations.
Fact.....multi national corporations are not liberal, corporations solereason for beingis to make money( the laws of this country define that).....
I looked around to find a sorce you would be ok with.....how about PBS? Pretty cool artical...click on the corperation and you get more info....

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontl...s/cool/giants/

Now, after you go through thatlist, I have to ask you to think for a second ( being all not brainwashed and all).....say you are a CEO of one of these huge corporations and some news comes out that is not good for your corporation or you.......do you let your little news readers on the tvand your writers in you news papers really dig into that story?
....the real world reply is no.....Whats my point? For the most part, there is no liberal media, maybe 5 hours onMSNBC and a couple news papers but thats it.....Everything else is themedia owned by corporations...you want real news, you have to work for it, notbe spoon fed it by fox news.

Sorry I posted a articalabout tweekies.....

BIGMIG 11-17-2012 05:03 PM

mustclime you just won't give it up will you.?

I think most of us here have been very happy with the fact that RCU has been very liberal here most of the time and looks the other way a lot rather than "Run this forum with an iron hand".I would like to see it stay this way......it has suffered enough from the economy.........Hang it up and find yourself a hobby......

BIGMIG :eek:

yellowshaker 11-17-2012 05:10 PM

Yes, that post alone shows you are indeed brainwashed. The media is not bought and payed for? Give me a break! Do you know anything about the independent parties? Do you ever see them getting a fair shake on media? They are made out to be foolsand all the sheeple that pay any attention believe that to be the truth.
Another thing I forgot to mention is the point of you bringing up your paycheck. Perhaps the reason you saw a difference was th3e tax bracket for each job referrred to....
Thank you again for ignoring the comment I made about Benghazi. Proves that you would not have anything to say and deter attnetion to other things. Typical thinking though. Ignore the fact and hide in the shadows.
Don't worry guys, I am done with this thread. I can tlak and type forever and it is the same as talking to a wall.
I ain't even looking in here again. This is a waste of time...

ksoc 11-17-2012 05:32 PM

The first Conservatives in this country were called "Torrie's", they wanted to keep the American colonies under king George......sorry, history.
Gee Mustclime, didn't realize you were that old. :)

You are mixing you Conservative Royalists with Conservative Constitutionalist - not that details or the truth appear to slow you down. First when confronted, you changed topics to avoid having to defend your statements. Now you are jumping hundreds of years in history. Are you arguments that weak?

We can play your game a bit..... Republicans abolished slavery, and the Democrats started the K K K - sorry, history (oh this is fun ;))

EOT 11-17-2012 08:44 PM

Three things not brought up in public: religion, someones significant other and politics when you do it turns into this:Dhttp://www.economicnoise.com/wp-cont...rainwreck1.jpg

Pah co chu puk 11-17-2012 09:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Rex... 3 Twinkies.

Airbrushler... It came with the working blade, and I just ordered a scale working winch for it to run off the 4th channel. http://store.rc4wd.com/Bulldog-9300X...ack_p_948.html

ksoc... here is some pix of the inside.

ORIGINAL: Rex Ross

How many Twinkies can your bulldozer move from a standing start??

Rex:)

ORIGINAL: Pah co chu puk

I took the snowcat out and worked it in snow for the first time last weekend... I burned up the right motor making this movie.<div>
</div><div>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HUE63lX1CY</div>

looks cool Pah co chu puk

i have one like that but it's not RC
Thanks, I've ordered a new motor, cooling fan and some lights for it.Thisgives me something to drive when the snow is too much for the tanks.

I keep trying to distract the twinkie politics folks with this snowcat talk but they keep going back to those ding-dongs... oh well.

[/quote]

[/quote]

mustclime 11-17-2012 09:29 PM

Lol, I stopped all the political stuff and then posted the news on the death of tweekies post and "others that will remain nameless " brought up the political BS again......If there is a e thug here, Its not me. I am OK with keepingpolitics out of this forum but it takes more than one man tomake an agreement.http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/js/f...wink_smile.gif

Panther F 11-18-2012 09:05 AM

Man... I will miss Twinkies for sure.

Not that I consumed a lot of them, but they were life's "guilty pleasure"! :D

~ Jeff

Onondaga 11-18-2012 11:48 AM

The only thing that really gets my goat is when I sleep through a "critical" eBay auction closing. Like I did this morning Arghhh ... [:@]

ksoc 11-18-2012 11:54 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Pah co chu puk

Thanks for the photos. If that's the Kyosho Blizzard, then I've got the older version. Single motor, no WP box for the electronics. It uses skid steering- how tank like!

I've picked up a WP ESC. Hope to finally get it running this winter. Living in Southern California, good skiing/snow is over a 5 hours drive, so even if it was running, not a lot of opportunity to use it.

Is the battery fused in anyway? Can water get in there? Had a Tamiya Cheetah YEARS ago. Drove it after rain, and found out what damage a shorted battery can do to a plastic model.....

Pah co chu puk 11-18-2012 12:05 PM

If the battery is fused it's in the ESCs. It has two, one for each motor. It runs one channel per motor and a third to raise and lower the blade. I'm addingsome lightsanda winchso I can build a small crane for the back to run on the 4th channel.

Rex Ross 11-19-2012 09:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)

ORIGINAL: Pah co chu puk

I took the snowcat out and worked it in snow for the first time last weekend... I burned up the right motor making this movie.<div>
</div><div>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HUE63lX1CY</div>
~~~~~~~~~

Hey..........I just saw this on a forum about "real tanks.".........it's an experimental deal but it did exist. It looks like the SnoCat could be used to build a Sherman with HUGE duckbills!!!!!

Here's the wesite for a better photo.......that can be enlarged.

http://www.com-central.net/index.php...wtopic&t=15625

Pah co chu puk 11-19-2012 07:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I looked and looked, but I never found the Sherman with grousers... but I did find this!

ksoc 11-19-2012 08:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Found this on the wide track Sherman - the site refers to them as 'Growlers'

http://www.defensemedianetwork.com/s...tank-growlers/

http://www.strijdbewijs.nl/tanks/sherman/m4eng3.htm

Says these 39 inch grousers were good for 1,000 miles before they needed to be replaced.

Pah co chu puk 11-20-2012 06:06 AM

Here is a vid of a pzkw III on a blizzard. If the Germans had a fast attack snow tank like this, the war would have been quite different.
<div>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w74LO...creen&amp;NR=1
</div><div>http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&amp;v=h0Jh1h-xDfY&amp;feature=endscreen</div><div></div><div>We need to get this guy into tanks more.</div>

Rex Ross 11-20-2012 08:13 AM

Kevin ...

Thanks for posting the info on that. Those grousers look like they would never last a thousand yards on rocky ground before they got bent up and broken off. But ya never know what's gonna work until ya try.....

I never knew those existed (like a heck of a lot of other things).
Rex

Rex Ross 11-20-2012 11:21 AM

1 Attachment(s)

ORIGINAL: Panther F

Man... I will miss Twinkies for sure.

Not that I consumed a lot of them, but they were life's ''guilty pleasure''! :D

~~~~~~~~

The Wehrmacht loved them too........

~ Jeff

Pah co chu puk 11-20-2012 01:04 PM

Oh, thank you, that was funny.

Baron Fel 11-24-2012 11:47 AM

<span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13.33332633972168px; line-height: 18.888879776000977px;">Wanted to give a big shout-out to slugs! Those little guys are out there everyday, doing all the same stuff as snails but without helmets. Rock on dudes!</span><div><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13.33332633972168px; line-height: 18.888879776000977px;">
</span></div><div><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13.33332633972168px; line-height: 18.888879776000977px;">Baron</span></div>

BIGMIG 12-02-2012 04:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Got a long winter ahead................Cleaned the work table off for the next project.........Don't laugh.....Building another "DOLL HOUSE".

Got a HO train layout....tanks...airplanes-helicopters...cars....Boats.....and geting bored with them all.Time for something a little different that is still fun to build...;)

BIGMIG ;)

Just ordered it today............

Panther F 12-02-2012 05:01 PM

It's even more funny seeing quotes being used incorrectly. :D

~ Jeff

BIGMIG 12-02-2012 05:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Well the thing about the tank forum is you don't have to be perfect to be on it.;)

This was a "DOLL HOUSE" i built a year and a half or so ago.........Was a lot of fun to build.

BIGMIG ;)

modelbob71 12-02-2012 06:06 PM

Built one for my granddaughter last year. Stayed up most of the night before Christmas
finishing the shingles!