Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Truggy
Reload this Page >

brushless truggy questions

Community
Search
Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

brushless truggy questions

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2011, 03:14 PM
marlcidlosi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default brushless truggy questions

hey guys I plan on building a team losi truggy 2.0 and need some help on what I need to make this build brushless instead of gas. I know I will need a radio and servo etc. But I am confused about the brushless systems and batteries. I need to know what is best for the money. I have seen systems for 300 plus and others for much less. I want to know what all those battery numbers and brushless systems are all about. What size batteries do I need? And what system offers the best for the money. What kind of run times will I get depending on the setup? Do I need a conversion kit? Please help me with these questions thanks
Old 02-20-2011, 07:32 PM
rcfanatic55
My Feedback: (12)

Default RE: brushless truggy questions

get a conversion kit , mamba monster system , dx3r or m11 radio system spectrum technology , jr 9100 steering servo and 8800 for throttle or hitec 645 mg, aka city block tires, maxamps lipos and that should be a good setup also look at vids on youtube of brushless team losi 8ight-t 2.0s to see their brushless setups and to see how fast and good they run
Old 02-21-2011, 06:23 PM
marlcidlosi

Default RE: brushless truggy questions

thanks I will check that out