Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

mad warrior .28

Old 06-08-2011, 03:27 PM
mrbasshead305

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mad warrior .28

anyone on this forum have an exceed mad warrior .28?I was thinking of buying an exceed mad warrior .28 because its a very good price and have a lot of spare parts as well. i have heard that this brand suck. would like to know why is that?
Old 06-08-2011, 04:18 PM
mrbasshead305

Default RE: mad warrior .28

ORIGINAL: mrbasshead305

anyone on this forum have an exceed mad warrior .28?I was thinking of buying an exceed mad warrior .28 because its a very good price and have a lot of spare parts as well. i have heard that this brand suck. would like to know why is that? http://rchotspot.blogspot.com
Old 06-12-2011, 04:00 AM
McWolf_101

To answer your first question, yes, there are people that own the Exceed RC MadWarrior truggy on these forums. To answer your second question, alot of people say that this brand sucks because of the experiences of a FEW people and the EARLIER 1/10 scale Exceed RC models. Many of the people that say that Exceed RC doesn't have good models have never owned or possibly ever seen one. That being said, Exceed RC uses rebadged versions of vehicles from other manufacturers. In the earlier stages, they sold rebadged HSP vehicles but now sell rebadged Nanda Racing vehicles, which are of a higher quality. ANY RC model from ANY manufacturer will have its pros and cons, as well as their fans and haters. Many RC enthusiasts seem to have developed an elitist attitude whereby they start to believe and give others the opinion that, 'you must buy expensive to have good quality'. This is not true, and in many cases, regarding new hobbyists, is akin to giving a new driver a McLaren F1 as a first car. Also, I honestly do not see the merit in owning a US$3000 vehicle that is only being bashed or raced at a club level. My suggestion is, and will always be, purchase what YOU LIKE and what YOU CANAFFORD and HAVEFUN. Also, feel free to check the Exceed RC section of the forums. Remember, it's a hobby and it's all about enjoyment .
Old 06-17-2011, 05:04 AM
Shenanigans
My Feedback: (12)

Squirrel did a review of the madwarrior I believe.  Try to find it on youtube.  Looked to be a real good rc.  Seems Exceed's 1/8th scale "Mad" line of products are head and shoulders above their 1/10th line.
Old 06-17-2011, 05:07 AM
Shenanigans
My Feedback: (12)

Squirrel did a review of the madwarrior I believe.  Try to find it on youtube.  Looked to be a real good rc.  Seems Exceed's 1/8th scale "Mad" line of products are head and shoulders above their 1/10th line.
Old 11-21-2013, 10:01 AM
PeeBeMe

I have 1 and happy with it too !