RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

Nitro RCX

Old 08-12-2011, 07:30 AM
CluelessRCer

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Nitro RCX

Does anyone know anything about the nitro RCX Professional 1/8 scale .28 MadWarrior? I'm not sure what to think about it, reviews and experiences with the truggy would be ideal.
Old 08-13-2011, 03:57 PM
SyCo_VeNoM

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Nitro RCX

its made by exceed
there stuff usually scores lowest in customer satisfaction, durability, ease of use, and is generally refereed to as bottom of the barrel (From all the posts I read)
I've read posts from people that got their RC's (not this one in particular) where people got their exceeds broken in the box, and when called up exceeds customer support, the few that actually got in touch with someone said they wanted to charge them for replacement parts. Redcat or Himoto probably sell the same truck(all exceeds, redcats, and himotos are made by HSP) if you are interested in it, but unlike exceed they both actually have some customer service.

Side note I'd just fling in some more money(seeing you are already almost at $400) and get a better RC specially if you plan to race. A decent truggy would run you near $500.
Buggies are a more reasonably priced IMO where you can get a decent entry level racing rig for under $400.
Old 11-21-2013, 09:57 AM
PeeBeMe

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Hi, I have a mad warrior truggy that I got off of Craigslist. Other then the mess ups that the pervious owner did to it, was fine.
I had the .21 engine warrior, the upgrades that I did to make myself happy was: 3.5 hpi engine with new savox steering servo & ofna .086 pipe (im happy with speed & for a cheap truggy that runs good ) the stock engine I had no problems with but cheap servos

Search this Thread