Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Nitro RCX

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Nitro RCX

Does anyone know anything about the nitro RCX Professional 1/8 scale .28 MadWarrior? I'm not sure what to think about it, reviews and experiences with the truggy would be ideal.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Nitro RCX

its made by exceed
    there stuff usually scores lowest in customer satisfaction, durability, ease of use, and is generally refereed to as bottom of the barrel (From all the posts I read)
    I've read posts from people that got their RC's (not this one in particular) where people got their exceeds broken in the box, and when called up exceeds customer support, the few that actually got in touch with someone said they wanted to charge them for replacement parts. Redcat or Himoto probably sell the same truck(all exceeds, redcats, and himotos are made by HSP) if you are interested in it, but unlike exceed they both actually have some customer service.

Side note I'd just fling in some more money(seeing you are already almost at $400) and get a better RC specially if you plan to race. A decent truggy would run you near $500.
    Buggies are a more reasonably priced IMO where you can get a decent entry level racing rig for under $400.
    With great speed comes greater repair bills.
    Click on My models to see some of what I own. Eventually will add the rest

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Hi, I have a mad warrior truggy that I got off of Craigslist. Other then the mess ups that the pervious owner did to it, was fine.
    I had the .21 engine warrior, the upgrades that I did to make myself happy was: 3.5 hpi engine with new savox steering servo & ofna .086 pipe (im happy with speed & for a cheap truggy that runs good ) the stock engine I had no problems with but cheap servos
    Oh I love my Savage !