RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

Truggy bodies

Old 11-03-2012, 03:15 PM
Antanooch

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Truggy bodies

So I recently bought a tt st4 g3 absolutely love this truggy! It is beast takes a beating but the only 2 things that I don't like are the plastic shocks which I replaced and the body! I don't like it cause after hitting a couple jumps the body pins rip right through the plastic due to the body mounts not being designed properly! The body fits so snug that there is no room for the body to move! I was wondering if bodies are universal on all truggies or will I have to change the body mounts to accommodate a new body!

Old 11-03-2012, 04:08 PM
-Goat-

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: Truggy bodies

Evenin Antanooch, hope you are doin well. Anyway, what I do around certain parts of the body is use some drywall tape and then some Shoe-Goop on top of that (apply over the holes then redrill). I have used that procedure to reinforce quite a few bodies and it does quite well. You can the Shoe-Goop at Wally World,Home Depot or Lowes. Hope this helps.

-Goat-
Old 11-03-2012, 04:37 PM
Antanooch

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Goin to look in to that thanks
Old 11-03-2012, 06:59 PM
nitroexpress

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Quote:
ORIGINAL: Antanooch

So I recently bought a tt st4 g3 absolutely love this truggy! It is beast takes a beating but the only 2 things that I don't like are the plastic shocks which I replaced and the body! I don't like it cause after hitting a couple jumps the body pins rip right through the plastic due to the body mounts not being designed properly! The body fits so snug that there is no room for the body to move! I was wondering if bodies are universal on all truggies or will I have to change the body mounts to accommodate a new body!

Bodies are far from universal. Somany different widths and lengths depending on brand.

Drywall tape and shoe goo works good. Oval the mounting holes front to back to give some freedom of movement.

Search this Thread