Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Truggy bodies

So I recently bought a tt st4 g3 absolutely love this truggy! It is beast takes a beating but the only 2 things that I don't like are the plastic shocks which I replaced and the body! I don't like it cause after hitting a couple jumps the body pins rip right through the plastic due to the body mounts not being designed properly! The body fits so snug that there is no room for the body to move! I was wondering if bodies are universal on all truggies or will I have to change the body mounts to accommodate a new body!

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Truggy bodies

Evenin Antanooch, hope you are doin well. Anyway, what I do around certain parts of the body is use some drywall tape and then some Shoe-Goop on top of that (apply over the holes then redrill). I have used that procedure to reinforce quite a few bodies and it does quite well. You can the Shoe-Goop at Wally World,Home Depot or Lowes. Hope this helps.

-Goat-

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Goin to look in to that thanks

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

ORIGINAL: Antanooch

So I recently bought a tt st4 g3 absolutely love this truggy! It is beast takes a beating but the only 2 things that I don't like are the plastic shocks which I replaced and the body! I don't like it cause after hitting a couple jumps the body pins rip right through the plastic due to the body mounts not being designed properly! The body fits so snug that there is no room for the body to move! I was wondering if bodies are universal on all truggies or will I have to change the body mounts to accommodate a new body!

Bodies are far from universal. Somany different widths and lengths depending on brand.

Drywall tape and shoe goo works good. Oval the mounting holes front to back to give some freedom of movement.