RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

NEW TRUGGY HELP

Old 02-19-2013, 04:16 PM
scottt247

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default NEW TRUGGY HELP

I HAVE HAD RC NITRO TRUCKS BEFORE LOOKING TO UPGRADE TO SOMETHING NEW I REALLY LIKE THE TRUGGY STYLE I DONT RACE. I AM JUST USING IT TO MESS AROUND IN THE DESERT I WAS LOOKING AT THE HPI TROPHY 4.6 TRUGGY OR THE OFNA NEXX 8T TRUGGY. CANT MAKE UP MY MIND CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?? LIKE I SAID I DONT RACE I WANT THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK.
Old 02-19-2013, 05:38 PM
outlawbrett

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: NEW TRUGGY HELP

i have two of the trophy truggies. one is a project. i love em. tuff as hell an are great for bashing. dont know about the ofna truggy. i think it has the force .32 in it. i have a ofna buggy with the .28 force. i love it for bashing. maybe not racing. the trophy has the 4.6 in it. it is a decent motor for what ur gonna do. good power. descent speed. i took mine out an put a lrp .30 in it. honestly, u wont be disapointed with either one. i could be wrong, but i think u might be able to find parts easier for the trophy then the ofna nexx 8t since its new. could be wrong tho.
Old 02-19-2013, 07:14 PM
t-max97

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

I have the nexx 8t and love it,I have almost two gallons threw it and the engine really woke up after the first gallon, it has some nice power and is tough, so far I would highly recommend it. It has a new name but it's 90% the same as the jammin x2 so parts aren't hard to find online. From what iv'e read the trophy truggy is known to have a few issues and while it's a good truggy it does have flaws and the ofna is known to be a tank. I don't know which engine is better but I know the force .32 has been easy to tune, starts easy and runs great. Really the choice is up to you because they are both good but from having to make the same choice not long ago I chose the ofna and don't regret it.
Old 02-20-2013, 03:41 AM
Foxy

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Go for the Nexx, it is much, much better than the trophy.

Search this Thread