Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

NEW TRUGGY HELP

I HAVE HAD RC NITRO TRUCKS BEFORE LOOKING TO UPGRADE TO SOMETHING NEW I REALLY LIKE THE TRUGGY STYLE I DONT RACE. I AM JUST USING IT TO MESS AROUND IN THE DESERT I WAS LOOKING AT THE HPI TROPHY 4.6 TRUGGY OR THE OFNA NEXX 8T TRUGGY. CANT MAKE UP MY MIND CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?? LIKE I SAID I DONT RACE I WANT THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: NEW TRUGGY HELP

i have two of the trophy truggies. one is a project. i love em. tuff as hell an are great for bashing. dont know about the ofna truggy. i think it has the force .32 in it. i have a ofna buggy with the .28 force. i love it for bashing. maybe not racing. the trophy has the 4.6 in it. it is a decent motor for what ur gonna do. good power. descent speed. i took mine out an put a lrp .30 in it. honestly, u wont be disapointed with either one. i could be wrong, but i think u might be able to find parts easier for the trophy then the ofna nexx 8t since its new. could be wrong tho.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I have the nexx 8t and love it,I have almost two gallons threw it and the engine really woke up after the first gallon, it has some nice power and is tough, so far I would highly recommend it. It has a new name but it's 90% the same as the jammin x2 so parts aren't hard to find online. From what iv'e read the trophy truggy is known to have a few issues and while it's a good truggy it does have flaws and the ofna is known to be a tank. I don't know which engine is better but I know the force .32 has been easy to tune, starts easy and runs great. Really the choice is up to you because they are both good but from having to make the same choice not long ago I chose the ofna and don't regret it.
    If you dont know what your doing, its best to do it quickly.

Kingston UK, but living in Athens, GREECE
    Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Go for the Nexx, it is much, much better than the trophy.
    Down with the crew known to pump up the bass...
    We rock the joint at a cool, steady pace.
    Foxy
    RCU Community Moderator