Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Truggy
Reload this Page >

a well thought out machine

Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

a well thought out machine

Old 05-10-2018, 02:35 PM
JollyPopper
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default a well thought out machine

I have been into RC for many years but have just ventured into cars. I bought a Team Associated machine. It came with a booklet detailing assembly procedure and each part with its' number, among other things, I have driven the car hard and broke a few pieces, all of which were readily available from Team Associated. I am very happy with the car as well as with the availability of repair parts. My question is if there is an upgrade from Team Associated as to durability, design and ease of repair with any other brand. I am only acquainted with this one, so I don't know if any other brand is an upgrade from this one. If so, how is it better than what I have?
Old 05-11-2018, 05:11 PM
RustyUs

Received 40 Likes on 38 Posts

You are talking about a Team Associated truggy?
Old 05-24-2018, 07:28 AM
tntpooof

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ease of repair no. stronger parts sure but adding stronger parts will make break point in another location might be harder to fix if you add a stronger parts.