Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

GS XUT PRO Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 04:30 PM
00nothing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: GS XUT PRO Thread

I am jsut about ready to puchase the xut pro but want to be 100% sure of something first I am not losing anything buy buying the rtr kit vs the 90% kit they are the exact same truck casue if so why wouldnt i spend the extra $10 to get a spare AM radio lol
Old 02-18-2008, 05:01 PM
biggy boy

Hi Matt
Ya it's me LOL
apparently they are the exact same. When I bought mine the RTR kit that includes the radio was $10.00 cheaper then the 90% kit.
Were are you planning on buying it at? Have you checked to see if the team kit is available it has upgrades already on it. Have you been to www.amainhobbies.com. Also check out XUT at www.truggyracers.com for more info on this great truggy.

Glen
Old 03-01-2008, 12:06 PM
thunderw0lf

Picking up my XUT today

Anyone know what differences there are between the Pro ARR XUT and the team kit that isn't available in the US?
Old 03-02-2008, 04:51 AM
azzman

ORIGINAL: thunderw0lf

Picking up my XUT today

Anyone know what differences there are between the Pro ARR XUT and the team kit that isn't available in the US?
The team kit has better chassis braces, engine mount, thicker shock towers, upgraded chassis...