Community
Search
Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

GS XUT PRO Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2007, 01:43 PM
ArcticCat500

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: GS XUT PRO Thread

OOOOO...you are absoulutly correct...yup....your right...silly me for running a stock motor...yup...your right...I want go out put a bigger motor on my truck so I be a complete jackass and smash the balls off it and break something everytime I twist the throttle...your right...I'll just go out and put bigger motor on it...you know why...because you cant have fun unless yougooooo realllllly fast and BREAK IT......God your SOOOO right.
Old 01-15-2007, 01:45 PM
supertib

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: ArcticCat500

OOOOO...you are absoulutly correct...yup....your right...silly me for running a stock motor...yup...your right...I want go out put a bigger motor on my truck so I be a complete jackass and smash the balls off it and break something everytime I twist the throttle...your right...I'll just go out and put bigger motor on it...you know why...because you cant have fun unless yougooooo realllllly fast and BREAK IT......God your SOOOO right.

and now your showing your age.... Someone nicely disagrees with you who has actual first hand knowledge and you turn into a 15yr old kid, as you have no real logic to back your bold claims ....go Screw yourself buddy
Old 01-15-2007, 02:00 PM
MBX5T Maniac
My Feedback: (-1)

Supertib, he does it all the time. Ignore him. It's not worth it.

"When you argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Ohh well...

But I must disagree MT's are toy-grade. I'm sure Dennis and many of the LST owners on LST forums would care to disagree. I love my LST, and I probably aways will.
Old 01-15-2007, 02:06 PM
ArcticCat500

ORIGINAL: supertib

ORIGINAL: ArcticCat500

and now your showing your age.... Someone nicely disagrees with you who has actual first hand knowledge and you turn into a 15yr old kid, as you have no real logic to back your bold claims ....go Screw yourself buddy

see your having great luck with your Savy, but i think once you stepped up to a powerful mill like the STS 30 you'd start seeing the Savage break a hell of alot more..... The Savage's drivetrain is pretty weak and prone to damage, as well the big motors do propel the truck alot faster and the crashes become more severe...
Ok now who's showing thier age....You said it...Im having great luck with my truck by running a stock motor...so whats the since on dumping a bigger motor in it if I know the outcome is BREAKAGE? If you enjoy breaking something everytime out then thats your preroative...my goal is to have a good time...and I dont have to go screaming across the lot and break something to do so...and TY I jus went and screwed myself.

Old 01-15-2007, 02:07 PM
supertib

ORIGINAL: MBX5T Maniac

Supertib, he does it all the time. Ignore him. It's not worth it.

"When you argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Ohh well...

But I must disagree MT's are toy-grade. I'm sure Dennis and many of the LST owners on LST forums would care to disagree. I love my LST, and I probably aways will.
I agree as well, but this kid saying a Truggy isn't good for bashing kind of pissed me off, as I have first hand experience with bashing a Truggy..

and this kid is being all sarcastic about big motors, yet on savage Central this was his post

m not trying to start a flame war but Im interesed in what works and didnt work for you..Im building my X SS kit and Im yanking the mill off it and dropping it in my GS SUT.
Not really ona buget...but Im not looking for so much power that I'm twisting n snapping things everytime I squeeze the trigger. I wont be racing it...I have truggys for that suff. Looking for a user friendly and something that'll last more then a few gallons.
Load it up....im dying to know what your running and why?
Thanks

So I kind of question the crap he is spewing, as he says one thing, then contradicts himself with another.
Old 01-15-2007, 02:19 PM
MBX5T Maniac

It doesn't matter. If I can bash a buggy harder than my Savage, I can certainly bash a truggy, though not my MBX5T.

And the fact is that you can stick a big engine in a truggy without problems. Stick a Nova 528XR in a truggy without problems. God knows what would happen to the Savage
Old 01-15-2007, 02:20 PM
ArcticCat500

Hey SFBrains....read it again....apprentaly you retain infomation that well
Old 01-15-2007, 02:26 PM
stabik

Why there is not any trashtalking subforum...ooohh i know u have a pm and u can use it yeah i know my idea is great so why not? when i want i bashing with my full pro serpent 960 in my garden[:'(]
Old 01-15-2007, 02:29 PM
supertib

It doesn't matter. If I can bash a buggy harder than my Savage, I can certainly bash a truggy, though not my MBX5T.

And the fact is that you can stick a big engine in a truggy without problems. Stick a Nova 528XR in a truggy without problems. God knows what would happen to the Savage
I have been running some pretty powerful modded engines lately... The strongest being the STS 30, which is pretty much ight on par with the Nova 28 as far as power goes....And the CRT Pro handled it fine...The Savage did okay, but it has alot of money in upgrades, but it still spits out dogbones and outdrives all the time..But this was no stock Savage, we are talking of a full cutom savage with tons of money in upgrades.... The CRT Pro is bone stock except a King headz engine plate....

Now i do understand not all Truggies are created equal, and most of them need a few minor upgrades, the CRT RTR is not the same vehicle as the CRT Pro...But as a general rul someone buying a Truggy will have alot less operating costs then someone buying a MT...MT's are expensive to make durable.

Sorry to dis MT's, but i truly feel a Truggy is a better all around vehicle. More versatile and more durable, as well easier to maintain
Old 01-15-2007, 02:30 PM
MBX5T Maniac

And they are usually cheaper in the long run, except for the LST2.
Old 01-15-2007, 02:35 PM
supertib

And they are usually cheaper in the long run, except for the LST2.
is the LST solid once you get the needed upgrades ?
Old 01-15-2007, 02:44 PM
MBX5T Maniac

Yes it is. And it really doesn't need any. The one-way bearing is annoying, but other than that, a BAC link.
Old 01-15-2007, 02:57 PM
supertib

Yes it is. And it really doesn't need any. The one-way bearing is annoying, but other than that, a BAC link.
I still dont see any MT taking the abuse the Truggies do... The CRT Pro went 7 gallons of bashing without losing a single part, some of the savages went home in a duffel bag...

Another thing i guess with a Truggy is the fact they stay on their wheesl much more then any MT, a Truggy does not wheely over backwards ( though mine do wheely) , they dont really tip over while turning, they stop on a dime, and they have cat like handling and reflexes...So in the end the Truggy doesn't wipe out and crash nearly as much as an MT does , so that also helps with the durability factor... The CRT has been the cheapest most reliable vehicle I have ever owned....

heres a cool vid of my CRT and my Buddies savage

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...34824816397677

Old 01-15-2007, 03:17 PM
MBX5T Maniac

Ohh, you mean that way. Okay. I agree with everything you have to say, and my Mayhem handles like that as well.
Old 01-15-2007, 03:23 PM
ArcticCat500

Ohh, you mean that way. Okay. I agree with everything you have to say, and my Mayhem handles like that ass well.
I dont get ?
Old 01-16-2007, 01:54 PM
phoenix22

is the stock engine in the XUT pull-start or starter box?
Old 01-16-2007, 02:21 PM
lowCOG

It comes with a pull start.

I had every intension to remove the motor that came with it and put it in my Revo but broke the GS motor in before removing it, I didn't break the pull start during the entire breakin which was a first for me
PS
The GS motor really surprised me, it tunes super easy and has a pretty good power band low to high.
Old 01-16-2007, 02:29 PM
ArcticCat500

I agree lowCOG...my GS25 isa great lil motor...not the most powerful mill out there but great for bashing around..never a prob.
Old 01-16-2007, 02:36 PM
fourwheels0
My Feedback: (7)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

supertib i know for a fact that you have NEVER seen an lst2 run let alone one setup for racing. box stock with race tires the lst2 will EAT most truggy's out there. you talk about cat like handling and reflexes. if you've ever seen an lst2 you would not have made that comment. why don't you go over to lstforums.com and try talking your trash. so until you've seen one driven by someone who KNOWS what the hell they are doing KEEP YOUR COMMENT'S TO YOURSELF.

p.s. sorry for the rant guy's the xut does look pretty good from what i've seen.
Old 01-16-2007, 02:39 PM
MBX5T Maniac

Supertib had a LST2 I believe. And no, it really can't fourwheels. Ask 2D. He turns faster laps with this Muggy compared to his raced out LST2
Old 01-16-2007, 03:06 PM
phoenix22

excellent
Old 01-16-2007, 03:20 PM
fourwheels0
My Feedback: (7)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

there you go again posting partial crap. i said MOST truggy's(stock vs stock) and the muggy should should be faster it's lighter(even thought it still has most of the lst2 susp.) and same engine. first of all neither you OR i are 2d or have his time behind the wheel so leave him out of it. i'm talking the average person off the street. you know what WHO really cares what you think. this thread is supposed to be about the XUT. let it go!!!!!!!!!!

Supertib had a LST2 I believe. And no, it really can't fourwheels. Ask 2D. He turns faster laps with this Muggy compared to his raced out LST2
Old 01-16-2007, 03:40 PM
supertib

ORIGINAL: fourwheels0

supertib i know for a fact that you have NEVER seen an lst2 run let alone one setup for racing. box stock with race tires the lst2 will EAT most truggy's out there. you talk about cat like handling and reflexes. if you've ever seen an lst2 you would not have made that comment. why don't you go over to lstforums.com and try talking your trash. so until you've seen one driven by someone who KNOWS what the hell they are doing KEEP YOUR COMMENT'S TO YOURSELF.

p.s. sorry for the rant guy's the xut does look pretty good from what i've seen.

wow I feel like I am in Junior High again.... Anyways I am not dissing MT's, I am just arguing the fact that Truggies are excelent bashing machines. For a person starting in RC a Truggy is actualy an exclent starting point IMO.

Anyways a setup LST2 is not going to blow away the truggies, I am sorry but but you must be on crack to think that... You do realise the an LST2 is llikely perfectly legal to run in the Truggy class, yet nobody chooses to run them...I love the LST2, and I love the Savage and the Revo as well.. I also love my CEN Matrix pro, and my CRT Pro and my MBX5T. I pretty much love anything RC.. I am very unbiased when it comes to these vehicles and their capabilities, I have no reason to lie or stretch the truth, i call everything exactly how I see it.....I am not a loyal fan of any one RC, I have an apreciation for all of them, I guees since I have had RC's for 24 years you tend to look past the latest greatest and start to see these things for what they are, accepting the good with the bad.
Old 01-16-2007, 03:47 PM
MBX5T Maniac

fourwheels, I am giving you an example showing that a LST2 is no where near as fast. You shoot me down because I am proving you wrong, when there is firm evidence right there
Old 01-16-2007, 06:27 PM
supertib

fourwheels, I am giving you an example showing that a LST2 is no where near as fast. You shoot me down because I am proving you wrong, when there is firm evidence right there
yeah these jackass kids get their panties in a knot something feirce...All i said is a Truggy can outbash a Savage, which my CRT can...and anyone stupid enough to beleive a MT is better on a track then a Truggy must be a total fan boy with his very first RC LOL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.