Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

Tamiya Nitrage Truggy

Old 11-08-2007, 11:57 AM
qaiz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Tamiya Nitrage Truggy

ORIGINAL: azzman

ORIGINAL: bigfatuglyredneck

not to hijack the thread but i own tamiya and cen products
have room for 1 more on the shelf its going to be a truggy,should it be the nitrage or this

Def go for the Matrix!! I have seen the Nitrage in person and impressed I was NOT, we had a customer come in moaning that he had munched the weak gears in the tranny, so we sold him a GS XUT truggy...while he waited for his Tamiya parts to arrive (he had to order online) then he was going to re-sell it quick smart...he was lured in by the BIG engine.

They are expensive and IMO are cheap looking, especially the plastic...looks like what you would get in a TT-01 on-road kit...(Tamiya do great elec kits dont get me wrong but they are just toys)...

Even for bashing I would recommend any half decent Truggy over the Nitrage...I mean for instance who wants a basher that they cant just go down to the hobby shop and buy an off the shelf clutchbell to change the gearing...try doing that with the Nitrage.
Tamiya should stop with the gimmics and stick to tried and true innovations that actually work well...you know what they say...KISS...Keep It Simple Stupid!

And OMG...that radio gear is the epitome of CRAPPY, I though the cheap radio that came with my XUT was fairly cheap but the Nitrage radio makes it look like a half decent set...[X(]

I have the nitrage.
Dont know why people keep bashing abput it.
Fabulous ride.
Right the control might be a little on the cheap side.
Sounds like a bat outta hell.
Ona my mates has a hellfire.
Hes replacing that with the nitrage.
Just gotta make sure you get a good 1.
IMO its amazing.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Zx71605.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	111.8 KB
ID:	799385   Click image for larger version

Name:	Lg15431.jpg
Views:	12