Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Truggy
Reload this Page >

Jammin' X1 CRT RTR vs Multilator RTR

Community
Search
Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

Jammin' X1 CRT RTR vs Multilator RTR

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2007, 08:45 PM
Rcjake97

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jammin' X1 CRT RTR vs Multilator RTR

which one goes fastest?

Which is a better basher?

Which is a better racer?

Which one has more tunibilaty?
Old 02-12-2007, 09:19 PM
fourwheels0
My Feedback: (7)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Jammin' X1 CRT RTR vs Multilator RTR

do a search!!!!!!!!.
Old 02-12-2007, 10:21 PM
dittch
Banned

I can only comment on the mutilator. Finished the break in on it and did some runs today. I only bash my vehicles BTW. Anyway, I was dissapointed in the crappy front knuckles. One of them broke and it wasn't even a large jump. The metal just snapped like a twig. I plan on either replacing them with CNC ones or buying the upgrade kit from nitrohouse. It is also geared too low IMO, although RC Car Action claims about 41mph with the stock gearing. I'm going to go up another 2 or 3 teeth on my CB and I'm sure the motor will still have the torque to launch it hard. The force .32 engine is easy to tune and has plenty of power for bashing. Overall, I think it's a great basher after the front end is strengthened.
Old 02-14-2007, 04:46 AM
Twitch_1

mutilatior is great had the same problem as dittch but the cnc knuckles are a good up grade speed tho i would say the opposite speed is great at have stick i'm passing guys that have os, rb,and lrp motors and they are a lot of fun to i raced 1/8 buggies i've sold them cause the mut is a hell of a lot more fun.
Old 02-14-2007, 11:40 AM
T I G

If you have the extra $$$$ get the CRT. I was looking at both and ended up with the CRT. I am a basher as well, no racing for me. The difference in size is pretty dramatic. I think the Mut is more of a Buggy with Truggy wheels/tires. The CRT has the advantage on the track over the Mut. Speed depends on the driver, or the motor you swap in. The CRT seems to be more tuneable, not posotive, I havent seen a Mut in a while. With the wider stance and longer arms, I think the CRT has its advantages on the track.

Good Luck
Old 02-14-2007, 02:25 PM
FoamyVictim

Jammin, hands down, no comparison... bashing, racing, whatever, the Jammin is better, by far...