Community
Search
Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

Question for a beginner

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2007, 11:02 PM
ucfjoe76

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question for a beginner

I am new to the hobby and I want to start by building a truggy from the ground up (no RTR). I really like the 8IGHT-T 1/8 4WD Truggy Race Roller(LOSA0802) and have been doing some research on it. Is it RTR or not because I see on the Losi website that it has four instruction manuals but on other sites that sell it, they say all you have to do is drop an engine and electronics into it. So which is it?
Old 05-07-2007, 11:05 PM
warrior43

Default RE: Question for a beginner

im pretty sure it is a kit but i think what they mean is you will have to seperatly buy the engine and electronics because VERY few kits come with those things
Old 05-08-2007, 10:29 AM
DriftProjectR

its a pre-built kit already. all you need to do is add your electronics and your motor to the truggy and your ready to go.
Old 05-08-2007, 01:25 PM
coololdude

Hello everyone, new to this foum, and what I've seen I really like. everyones helpful....I've been racing at my local tracks for year with my buggies and just last year I got into this truggy thing....I run a mod muggy that is. I've takin the 420 wheels off and put grp truggy wheels and tires, changed that just alful clutch.....I went to a 8ight-t clutch set up and it works great. To get back to my point. I found this truggy easier to drive...my son has an 8ight-T and its not a beginner ride. way cool lookin but the muggy is forgiving. Hope I help some....