Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Truggy
Reload this Page >

- Official Kyosho MP777 ST-R Thread -

Community
Search
Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

- Official Kyosho MP777 ST-R Thread -

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2009, 07:52 PM
The Winner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: - Official Kyosho MP777 ST-R Thread -

wake up kyosho guys!
Old 10-15-2009, 05:49 PM
The Winner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: - Official Kyosho MP777 ST-R Thread -

Hi to all ''dead'' inferno st-r fans.. I have some questions about the front lower and upper sus. holder
I saw at the manual to use for starting tha A for lower and the H for upper,also i see that all kyosho drivers use A and H. I have race two races with my st-rr with B and L i never run it with other only B and L and at the two racers i came 2nd at the Level B drivers . I see the sus. holders and i didnt see any diff between the A and B and between L and H...which are the differents? with the eye i dont see ane difference... Which is the best suit? B and L is ok? i ask all these because i want to get king headz holders...for rear i have king headz the anti squat 3 and the toe 2 now i will change the toe to 2.5.
So please tell me the difference because i want to put the right metal parts...because if i get the wrong , [:@]