Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Truggy
Reload this Page >

Muggy,Nitrage,or Hellfire--Which one?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

Muggy,Nitrage,or Hellfire--Which one?

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2008, 11:11 AM
revoskid32

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Muggy,Nitrage,or HellfireWhich one?

ORIGINAL: PatrickBW
I've got a €900 Hyper ST Pro sitting here - I actually took it with me to the track yesterday, but never took it out of the car cuz I was running the Mug - and running out of time.. Point is, if I KNEW at this point(I don't..) that I definitely wouldn't be getting into organized racing and would just be exclusively bashing and occasionally fun racing on tracks, I'd probably sell it now and just keep the Mug for all-out bashing and fun-racing on the track.. It shares parts with my LST2, it's tough as h.ell, it's huge, it looks good, and it's like fun and stuff to run over other trucks.....
So you're selling the hobao? Are you really saying this? The hyper can take all the abuse, and problly more, Then ANY other truggy.I've yet to come to a problem with them. One of my friends cracked a c-hub, But, it was the rtr hubs. He has one of the first of the first pro's, and he's just NOW breaking it.

Sorry. I got a little annoyed, it was like you said it couldn't bash.