Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Truggy
Reload this Page >

LRP NEW BIG BLOCK ENGINES!!!!!No SH!no picco! just LRP!

Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

LRP NEW BIG BLOCK ENGINES!!!!!No SH!no picco! just LRP!

Old 10-20-2008, 04:12 PM
The Winner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LRP NEW BIG BLOCK ENGINES!!!!!No SH!no picco! just LRP!

From lrp for yoU!!!
'We will also release a new line of high-power engines. Especially designed for big truggies and monster trucks. The new engines are the ZR.30 Spec2 Pullstart and ZR.30X Truggy which feature a completely new and unique design from scratch. Nothing in the motors has been carried over from the predecessors. The new engines are stronger, more robust and a perfect fit for any truggy or monster truck due to their black coloured XTEC T6 crankcase with oversized head for ruggedness and reliability in racing. The ZR.30 Spec2 Pullstart engine is mainly developed for customers who are looking for an extremely robust and powerful motor, easy to setup and easy to tune without any problems and without requiring a starterbox to get your engine started. The ZR.30X Truggy is a pure competition engine. High-torque, high topspeed, changeable timing, changeable venturi between 7.5-8.5-9.0mm and a specially lightweight truggy head with cooling ventilation for best performance are just some of the many racing features of the new LRP ZR.30X.'

Old 10-20-2008, 04:23 PM
Eganwp
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: LRP NEW BIG BLOCK ENGINES!!!!!No SH!no picco! just LRP!

Been researching this engine all day today. It's price point is so much bang per buck compared to almost all the others! Anyone have a dyno chart for this puppy?
Old 10-20-2008, 04:28 PM
supertib

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice motors.. I wonder who LRP got to manufacture them ? are they Taiwanese or Italian built ? I guess pricing will tell where they are built...if built in Europe they will be expensive, if built in Taiwan they will be below $200.00....... I definitely like the spring mounts for the exhaust springs..too bad they are not legal race motors tho.....
Old 10-20-2008, 04:36 PM
The Winner

ORIGINAL: Eganwp

Been researching this engine all day today. It's price point is so much bang per buck compared to almost all the others! Anyone have a dyno chart for this puppy?
where do you find how much it cost
superib:''Nothing in the motors has been carried over from the predecessors.'' i think that he said that it is a LRP engine!
Old 10-20-2008, 04:48 PM
supertib

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: The Winner

ORIGINAL: Eganwp

where do you find how much it cost
superib:''Nothing in the motors has been carried over from the predecessors.'' i think that he said that it is a LRP engine!

I know what the add says...but the reality is LRP has claimed the exact same thing with all of their other previous engines as well.... LRP has likely contracted a manufacturer to build these engines for them, the LRP Spec 3 was a SH engine built only for LRP and Nosram... So most likely LRP has exclusive rights to this new motors design, they definitely do not manufacture their own motors in house....... Pricing will tell where the motor is being built... Being that its not a competition engine its likely not Italian built, but if it is by chance Italian it will be a Sirio ( tho I highly doupt )