Community
Search
Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

X2CRT after market bodies

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 01:18 AM
myrc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default X2CRT after market bodies

I just bought a JConcepts body for my X2.The website said it was for an X2 but its not its for the X1.There is like an inch gap on both sides where it should fit tight against the stone guards.Just wondering is the new proline shift body like this or is the same.I like the Jammin body that came with the kit,it fits tight but just wanted something with a little thicker lexan. Here is a couple of pics one with a jammin body and one with Jconcepts
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Li21147.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	1164987   Click image for larger version

Name:	Dy78577.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	88.0 KB
ID:	1164988  
Old 03-24-2009, 01:11 PM
Big Daddy05

Default RE: X2CRT after market bodies

I have the new proline shift body and it fits very nice you can see my pics on the X2 thread. It is the CAT racing Jammin
Old 03-24-2009, 05:43 PM
myrc

Default RE: X2CRT after market bodies

I should send the Jconcepts body back but I wont.The only thing I can see wrong using that it will get alot of dirt inside the chassis area and catching to much air over a big jump.Try it and find out I guess . You a Jim Burton fan? I am.